Wi-Fi IP Plug In 1080p Spotlight Camera with 2-Way Audio and Audio Alerts and Siren - White
Wi-Fi IP Plug In 1080p Spotlight Camera with 2-Way Audio and Audio Alerts and Siren - White
- 1080p AC Powered Wi-Fi IP Indoor/Outdoor Spotlight Camera(s)
- Built-In Motion-Activated Spotlights
- Human Detection Technology with Facial Capture
- 2-Way Audio Enabled Camera(s)
- Color Night Vision with up to 100 ft. of Visibility
- Flexible Setup and Storage Options
- Remote Viewing with No Monthly Fees
- NOTE: The camera(s) are specific to the WNIP2 series and are not backward compatible with other Night Owl® Wi-Fi products.
Whats included in the Box
Whats included in the Box
Wi-Fi IP Camera:
- 1080p Wi-Fi IP Spotlight Camera (1 or 2 pack)
- Camera Power Adapter (1 per camera)
- Camera Antenna (1 per camera)
- Mounting Hardware and Screw Packets (1 per camera)
General (Wired Camera)
Weather-Resistant Rating: IP-65
Operating Temperatures: -4°F to 140°F
NIGHT OWL, LLC (“Night Owl”) provides the following warranty to the original retail purchaser only (the “Purchaser”) with respect to this product (the “Product”): For a period of one (1) year after the date of sale, the Product shall be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship.
Additional terms and conditions may be reviewed here.
The Night Owl Difference:
Secure App-Based Bluetooth Setup
Set up and control the security system right from the app on your Smart Device via a secure Bluetooth wireless connection. Our app and your system are password protected to shield your data. No TV or monitor is required.
Prioritization of your Privacy
Your security camera recordings and data are for your eyes only and are kept secure on the pre-installed hard drive. Additionally, with 2-Step Verification and Single Sign-On we protect your information while making access convenient.
Your cameras come with indoor / outdoor housing, which means you can safely monitor inside and outside your home or business.
- Cameras can withstand minimal moisture and dirt debris, while providing the coverage you need
- Durable, weather-resistant construction ensures long-lasting use (placing the camera under an eave, for outdoor usage, is recommended)
Your wired cameras include built-in spotlights which turn on when a human or face is detected to deter burglars and vandals.
- Spotlights power on automatically when human motion is detected
- Bright lights illuminate the area which startles trespassers
- Continue viewing and recording in dark conditions with up to 100 ft. of Night Vision
Human Detection Technology with Facial Capture
Instantly receive Human Detection and Facial Capture Alerts to your mobile device so you can better distinguish criminal activity from normal occurrences while saving hard drive space.
- Record and flag events for quick and easy access
- Quickly determine if you see someone familiar or not with our Facial Capture Alerts
- Easily search your recordings by filtering to find what, when and where an event occurred
No Monthly Fees
All recordings are stored locally on the pre-installed 2TB hard drive to safeguard your privacy. No hidden costs or subscription fees. *Optional cloud backup storage available.
Free Night Owl mobile app
Monitor and manage your security system in real-time from your mobile device.
Sharp 1080p HD Resolution for Clear Recording
Enjoy crystal clear recordings with your 1080p HD cameras. Take a closer look from your monitor and capture intricate details that lower resolution cameras might not catch.
- High-quality, true-to-life, 1080p High Definition (HD) video resolution with 2MP
- Produces clear and detailed images that you must see to believe
Proudly American, Night Owl® is excited to offer our U.S. designed and engineered 1080p HD Wi-Fi IP Camera(s) with Built-In Motion-Activated Spotlights, Human Detection Technology, and 2-Way Audio. The bright spotlight activates when it senses human motion, stopping trespassers in their tracks. Human Detection reduces false alerts to your Smart Device, while Facial Capture takes a snapshot of a person’s face and sends you a real-time alert. 2-Way Audio lets you record sound and use the virtual intercom feature to hear what’s happening and to talk through the camera(s). These weather-resistant indoor/outdoor camera(s) use Color Night Vision to continue recording in full-color in low-light settings, only switching to Night Vision if necessary. Night Vision up to 100 ft. and wide-angle viewing provides extreme coverage for your home or business.
Add the camera(s) to a compatible Night Owl® Wi-Fi NVR or connect to your router via Wi-Fi and view it through our free app. Our free remote viewing app for iOS® and Android™ Smart Devices keeps you connected and provides easy access to your recordings with no fee.
Flexible Setup and Storage Options
The add-on Wi-Fi IP camera(s) make expanding your security system easy. Don’t own a system? Connect to your router via Wi-Fi and view on our free app. How and where you store recordings depends on your setup. Customize your storage to accommodate your needs.
- Easily pair to a compatible Night Owl® Wi-Fi NVR for additional coverage
- Use as a standalone by connecting to your router via Wi-Fi and viewing on our free app
- microSD Card Recording: Store recordings directly to a microSD card (not included), up to 128GB per camera. No monthly fees!
- Local Storage to Hard Disk Drive: Record locally to a pre-installed hard disk drive when connected to a compatible Wi-Fi NVR (not included). No monthly fees!
- Cloud Recording: Choose optional cloud storage and select from multiple monthly plans based on your storage needs. Fees may apply.
Built-In Motion-Activated Spotlights with Color Night Vision
Human motion activates the bright spotlight on the camera(s), adding an extra layer of security and protection. With Night Owl’s L2 Color Boost® Technology, your camera(s) continue recording in full-color as light fades to darkness. Bright Built-In Motion-Activated Spotlight wards off potential intruders. The camera(s) are Day/Night Vision ready to meet your needs. They capture full-color video in low-light settings, only switching to Night Vision if necessary. When the light fades, each camera continues recording using black and white Night Vision with up to 100 ft. of visibility
AC Powered 1080p HD Wi-Fi IP Camera(s)
The camera(s) are AC powered to avoid the inconvenience of changing or recharging batteries. Frequent battery replacement is a hassle and expense many customers want to avoid. The camera(s) are AC powered for reliability because dead batteries can't protect you. There are no cables to install, saving time and money, while providing flexibility to move the cameras as your needs change. 1080p (2MP) HD resolution lets you see intricate details with clarity and precision.
Safe 2-Way Communication
Have a say in what’s happening on your property from a safe distance using 2-way audio communication when you add this camera to your Night Owl® Wi-Fi NVR (WNIP2 Series).
Each camera is equipped with 2-way audio capabilities, allowing you to hear and record sounds as well as speak directly through the camera. Communicate with anyone on your property from any Smart Device using the Night Owl® app’s microphone feature.
Human Detection with Facial Capture
The camera(s) use artificial intelligence and advanced algorithms to detect human motion. Real-time alerts are sent directly to your Smart Device, notifying you of human activity as soon as it happens. Human Detection Technology reduces false alerts to your Smart Device, thereby saving valuable storage space for recordings that matter. Facial Capture takes a snapshot of a person’s face and sends you a real-time alert.
Designed and Engineered in the USA
At Night Owl®, all our products are proudly designed and engineered in the United States by skilled personnel, so we can make your privacy and security our top priority.
- Night Owl® is U.S. based, U.S. owned, subject to all U.S. laws and takes a firm stance on ensuring consumer privacy
- True American ingenuity, right here on American soil. Our U.S. based engineering team works tirelessly to design products that provide security and protect your privacy.
National Security Compliant
Night Owl® is in compliance with the U.S. government’s stance on protecting our nation per Section 889 of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA).
- Unlike other brands, Night Owl® product does not contain any essential components from specific banned China-based companies
- We are proudly compliant with the new FCC Covered List and strongly believe in the importance of protecting Human Rights and the national security of the U.S.A.
Free Mobile App with Real-time Alerts
Our app lets you remotely monitor your home or business in real-time from anywhere. Remote connectivity functions are compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, Android, and iOS, which means you can stay connected no matter what device you use.
- Secure App-Based Bluetooth® Setup
- 2-Step Verification safeguards your privacy by requiring two authentication steps for login and secure password resets
- Single Sign-On lets you conveniently and securely access your devices with one set of login credentials
- Receive real-time mobile alerts when a human or vehicle is detected
- Easily live view, playback, save and share footage with multi-channel viewing options right from your Smart Device
Night Owl® offers free 24/7 technical support through our extensive online help library. Additionally, we have an online chat system and phone support in both English and Spanish.
- Our online support site is available 24/7,
365 days a year
- Free live chat and phone support.
We’re here for you!
Footnotes - WNIP2
(1) Smart Device access requires a router and High-Speed Internet connection with a minimum 4Mbps upload speed. Connect camera to the Internet to remotely view on a Smart Device.
(2) The camera and Push Alerts are accessible on iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ 4G/5G Smart Devices. Night Owl® doesn’t charge monthly fees to access your camera over the Internet. Carrier fees/charges may apply.
(3) Night Owl® Apps are compatible with Apple® and Android™ devices only. Future Apple® and Android™ updates may affect the app compatibility.
(4) Do not recommend using cameras in temperatures below -4°F or above 140°F. Cameras are weather-resistant, not waterproof. Not for use in direct exposure to water.
(5) Night Vision range up to 100 ft. under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured.
(6) These cameras have a 300 ft. wireless range within direct line of sight of the NVR/Router. Objects and barriers may affect the wireless range of this camera.
(7) Video streaming may be subject to interruptions/failures for reasons beyond Night Owl’s control. All features require ideal conditions and the latest firmware updates for accurate results.
Certain uses, publication and/or distribution of video/audio recordings from security cameras and/or audio devices are prohibited or restricted by federal, state and local laws. When enabling and/or using audio recording features with your hidden security camera, be sure to comply with the laws in your country, state, and locality. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. iPhone, iPad, Mac and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Google, Google Home, Chromecast and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC.
ATTN CA RESIDENTS:
WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov