Refurbished 12 Channel 4K DVR with 1TB Hard Drive and 6 Wired 4K Spotlight Cameras
- 4K Ultra HD Wired Video Security System with Pre-Installed 1TB Hard Disk Drive (HDD)
- 4K Ultra HD Wired Indoor/Outdoor Spotlight Cameras
- Enhanced Security and Privacy using 2-Step Verification and Single Sign-On
- Built-In Motion-Activated Spotlights
- Human Detection Technology with Facial Capture
- Remote Viewing with No Monthly Fees
- Real-time Alerts Sent to Your Smart Device
- NOTE: The cameras are only compatible with this DP8 series DVR. The DVR is compatible with our DP2 and DP8 series cameras. It is not backward compatible with other Night Owl® wired products.
About this item
Proudly American, Night Owl® is excited to offer our U.S. designed and engineered 4K Ultra HD Wired Security System with Human Detection Technology, Built-In Motion-Activated Spotlights, and Unique Enhanced Security Features. The camera’s bright spotlight activates when it senses human motion, stopping trespassers in their tracks. Human Detection reduces false alerts to your Smart Device, while Facial Capture takes a snapshot of a person’s face and sends you a real-time alert. New to video security systems, 2-Step Verification and Single Sign-On prevent unverified access to your system. How about security for your security? This DVR is the first of its kind to use Anti-Theft Technology to send real-time alerts if it's moved, so you're always in the know. There are no fees for storage. Keep everything on the pre-installed hard disk drive (HDD). You own your recordings! The weather-resistant indoor/outdoor cameras use Color Night Vision to continue recording in full-color in low-light settings, only switching to black and white Night Vision if necessary. Night Vision up to 100 ft. and wide-angle viewing provides extreme coverage for your home or business.
Night Owl's wired technology uses a secure hardwired connection for real Closed-Circuit Video Security (CCTV). A wired connection delivers uninterrupted viewing and recording with no delays, providing you with true around the clock protection. Our free remote viewing app for iOS® and Android™ Smart Devices keeps you connected and provides easy access to your recordings.
U.S. Owned, U.S. Based and Controlled: America’s #1 Wired Video Security Brand*
With cutting-edge technology and the consumer's privacy at heart, Night Owl® is the #1 Wired Security Camera Brand in the U.S.* Night Owl® is U.S. Based, U.S. Owned, and takes a firm stance on ensuring consumer privacy. Our products are designed and engineered in the United States and help protect homes & businesses across the globe. We've got your world covered.
Unique Enhanced Security
Enhanced security features, unique to video security systems, protect your privacy, data, and DVR. Single Sign-On prevents login credentials from being compromised. The 2-Step Verification feature uses multiple authentication steps to help keep the bad guys out. Anti-Theft Technology sends real-time alerts to your Smart Device if the DVR is moved. A pre-installed HDD offers local storage, 24/7, with no recording, and automatic overwrite. Finally, the Internet is only required for remote viewing and receiving alerts to a Smart Device.
Free App with Real-time Notifications, No Fees!
Keep an eye on your world from anywhere in the world. Night Owl® makes remote viewing easy, and there are no monthly fees. We have free Night Owl® apps for iOS® and Android™ Smart Devices. Our Human Detection Technology uses advanced algorithms to focus on human movement and sends real-time alerts notifying you immediately. Facial Capture sends a real-time alert to your Smart Device so you can quickly decide if it is a familiar or unfamiliar face. View, playback, save, and share videos and images from each motion detection security camera on your Smart Device.
4K Ultra HD Wired Spotlight Cameras with Color Night Vision
See intricate details with clarity and precision each 4K (8MP) High Definition motion sensor security camera provides. A bright Built-In Motion-Activated Spotlight wards off potential intruders. Easily control the lights to suit your preference. Color Night Vision with L2 Color Boost Technology captures full-color video in low-light settings, only switching to Night Vision if necessary. When the light fades to darkness, the motion sensor camera continues recording in black and white Night Vision with up to 100 ft. of visibility. A wide viewing angle provides more coverage and ensures sharp focus on the details.
Free 24/7 Technical Support, Available 365 Days a Year
At Night Owl®, our goal is to provide an unparalleled experience for any technical support required. We provide more assistance than any other security brand. Why call? Our support site has it all! Access FREE 24/7 support, 365 days a year, on our support site, which has an extensive library of how-to-videos and support articles. Live Chat with our Tech Support Team or use our bi-lingual phone support (English and Spanish).
(1) Internet and Smart Device access requires a router and High-Speed Internet connection with a minimum 3 Mbps upload speed. If your DVR is not connected to the Internet, you will not be able to remotely view your system on your Smart Device. May require a free firmware update.
(2) The DVR and Push Alerts are currently accessible on iPhone®, iPad®, and AndroidTM running on 4G/5G Smart Devices. Night Owl® doesn’t charge monthly fees to view or control your DVR over the Internet and/or Smart Device. Carrier fees and charges may apply.
(3) Night Owl® Apps are free downloads compatible with Apple® and Android™ devices only. Compatibility at the time of manufacturing. Future Android™ and iOS® updates may affect the App experience.
(4) Night Vision range up to 100 ft. under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera position.
(5) Recording capacity may vary. The size of your pre-installed hard drive will affect recording capabilities. Optimal recording based on using the lowest recording quality settings with one camera.
(6) Video streaming may be subject to interruptions or failures for reasons beyond Night Owl’s control, such as intermittent Wi-Fi or service provider outages. All features require ideal conditions and the latest firmware updates to provide accurate results.
(7) Night Owl® does not provide third-party monitored emergency notification or response.
(8) Human Detection Technology is only compatible with select models. Please refer to NightOwlSP.com for more information regarding compatibility.
(9) The following items are not included and are only for demonstration: TV's, Monitors, Routers, Phones, Tablets, Smart Devices, and any item not specifically listed as included.
(10) The term "Recorder" may refer to a DVR, NVR, Wi-Fi NVR, or any similar recording device.
Disclaimer: Certain uses, publication and/or distribution of video/audio recordings from security cameras and/or audio devices are prohibited or restricted by federal, state and local laws. When enabling and/or using audio recording features with your hidden security camera, be sure to comply with the laws in your country, state, and locality. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. iPhone, iPad, Mac and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Google, Google Home, Chromecast and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC.
ATTN CA RESIDENTS: WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov