Refurbished Wi-Fi IP Plug In 1080p Spotlight Camera with 2-Way Audio and Audio Alerts and Siren - White
- 1080p AC Powered Wi-Fi IP Indoor/Outdoor Spotlight Camera(s)
- Built-In Motion-Activated Spotlights
- Human Detection Technology with Facial Capture
- 2-Way Audio Enabled Camera(s)
- Color Night Vision with up to 100 ft. of Visibility
- Flexible Setup and Storage Options
- Remote Viewing with No Monthly Fees
- NOTE: The camera(s) are specific to the WNIP2 series and are not backward compatible with other Night Owl® Wi-Fi products.
About this item
Proudly American, Night Owl® is excited to offer our U.S. designed and engineered 1080p HD Wi-Fi IP Camera(s) with Built-In Motion-Activated Spotlights, Human Detection Technology, and 2-Way Audio. The bright spotlight activates when it senses human motion, stopping trespassers in their tracks. Human Detection reduces false alerts to your Smart Device, while Facial Capture takes a snapshot of a person’s face and sends you a real-time alert. 2-Way Audio lets you record sound and use the virtual intercom feature to hear what’s happening and to talk through the camera(s). These weather-resistant indoor/outdoor camera(s) use Color Night Vision to continue recording in full-color in low-light settings, only switching to Night Vision if necessary. Night Vision up to 100 ft. and wide-angle viewing provides extreme coverage for your home or business.
Add the camera(s) to a compatible Night Owl® Wi-Fi NVR or connect to your router via Wi-Fi and view it through our free app. Our free remote viewing app for iOS® and Android™ Smart Devices keeps you connected and provides easy access to your recordings with no fee
U.S. Owned, U.S. Based and Controlled: Designed and Engineered in the United States
With cutting-edge technology and the consumer's privacy at heart, Night Owl® products are designed and engineered in the United States and help protect homes & businesses across the globe. Night Owl® is U.S. Based, U.S. Owned, and takes a firm stance on ensuring consumer privacy. We've got your world covered.
Built-In Motion-Activated Spotlights with Color Night Vision
Human motion activates the bright spotlight on the camera(s), adding an extra layer of security and protection. With Night Owl’s L2 Color Boost® Technology, your camera(s) continue recording in full-color as light fades to darkness. Bright Built-In Motion-Activated Spotlight wards off potential intruders. The camera(s) are Day/Night Vision ready to meet your needs. They capture full-color video in low-light settings, only switching to Night Vision if necessary. When the light fades, each camera continues recording using black and white Night Vision with up to 100 ft. of visibility
AC Powered 1080p HD Wi-Fi IP Camera(s)
The camera(s) are AC powered to avoid the inconvenience of changing or recharging batteries. Frequent battery replacement is a hassle and expense many customers want to avoid. The camera(s) are AC powered for reliability because dead batteries can't protect you. There are no cables to install, saving time and money, while providing flexibility to move the cameras as your needs change. 1080p (2MP) HD resolution lets you see intricate details with clarity and precision.
2-Way Audio Enabled Cameras
Each camera includes 2-Way Audio, a dual feature that records audio and allows the camera to act as a virtual intercom. When used with our free app, you will be able to hear each camera and speak using the microphone feature. 2-Way Audio enhances your security coverage and adds an extra layer of security to your home or business. Use the free app to hear what’s happening and speak through your cameras, while communicating from a safe distance.
Human Detection with Facial Capture
The camera(s) use artificial intelligence and advanced algorithms to detect human motion. Real-time alerts are sent directly to your Smart Device, notifying you of human activity as soon as it happens. Human Detection Technology reduces false alerts to your Smart Device, thereby saving valuable storage space for recordings that matter. Facial Capture takes a snapshot of a person’s face and sends you a real-time alert.
Flexible Setup and Storage Options
The add-on Wi-Fi IP camera(s) make expanding your security system easy. Don’t own a system? Connect to your router via Wi-Fi and view on our free app. How and where you store recordings depends on your setup. Customize your storage to accommodate your needs.
- Easily pair to a compatible Night Owl® Wi-Fi NVR for additional coverage
- Use as a standalone by connecting to your router via Wi-Fi and viewing on our free app
- microSD Card Recording: Store recordings directly to a microSD card (not included), up to 128GB per camera. No monthly fees!
- Local Storage to Hard Disk Drive: Record locally to a pre-installed hard disk drive when connected to a compatible Wi-Fi NVR (not included). No monthly fees!
- Cloud Recording: Choose optional cloud storage and select from multiple monthly plans based on your storage needs. Fees may apply.
Free App with Real-time Notifications, No Fees!
Keep an eye on your world from anywhere in the world. Night Owl® makes remote viewing easy, and there are no monthly fees. We have free Night Owl® apps for iOS® and Android™ Smart Devices. Our Human Detection Technology uses advanced algorithms to focus on human movement and sends real-time alerts notifying you immediately. Facial Capture sends a real-time alert to your Smart Device so you can quickly decide if it is a familiar or unfamiliar face. View, playback, save, and share videos and images from each motion detection security camera on your Smart Device.
Free 24/7 Technical Support, Available 365 Days a Year
At Night Owl®, our goal is to provide an unparalleled experience for any technical support required. We provide more assistance than any other security brand. Why call? Our support site has it all! Access FREE 24/7 support, 365 days a year, on our support site, which has an extensive library of how-to-videos and support articles. Live Chat with our Tech Support Team or use our bi-lingual phone support (English and Spanish).
(1) Smart Device access requires a router and High-Speed Internet connection with a minimum 4Mbps upload speed. Connect camera to the Internet to remotely view on a Smart Device.
(2) The camera and Push Alerts are accessible on iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ 4G/5G Smart Devices. Night Owl® doesn’t charge monthly fees to access your camera over the Internet. Carrier fees/charges may apply.
(3) Night Owl® Apps are compatible with Apple® and Android™ devices only. Future Apple® and Android™ updates may affect the app compatibility.
(4) Do not recommend using cameras in temperatures below -4°F or above 140°F. Cameras are weather-resistant, not waterproof. Not for use in direct exposure to water.
(5) Night Vision range up to 100 ft. under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured.
(6) These cameras have a 300 ft. wireless range within direct line of sight of the NVR/Router. Objects and barriers may affect the wireless range of this camera.
(7) Video streaming may be subject to interruptions/failures for reasons beyond Night Owl’s control. All features require ideal conditions and the latest firmware updates for accurate results.
Disclaimer: Certain uses, publication and/or distribution of video/audio recordings from security cameras and/or audio devices are prohibited or restricted by federal, state and local laws. When enabling and/or using audio recording features with your hidden security camera, be sure to comply with the laws in your country, state, and locality. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. iPhone, iPad, Mac and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Google, Google Home, Chromecast and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC.
ATTN CA RESIDENTS: WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov