BROWN BOX 5MP Extreme HD 4 Channel DVR with 4 PIR Cameras and 1 TB HDD
- 5MP Video Security System
- View & Playback Footage Directly from your Smart Device
- Patented Dual Sensor Technology Reduces False Alerts by up to 90%
- 24/7 Technical Support, Available 365 Days a Year
About this item
5MP Extreme HD Video Security DVR with 5MP Wired Infrared Cameras
- 5 Megapixel (MP) (2592 x 1960 pixels) Extreme High Definition cameras
- 150% more pixels than standard 1080p (2MP)
- Smart Detection Security System with Dual Sensor alerts
Smart Dual Sensor Technology with Real-Time Motion Alerts
- We are pleased to announce that Night Owl’s innovative technology combining visual and infrared detection in select security camera systems is now patented. On September 10, 2019, U.S. Patent No. 10,410,489 (entitled “Security Camera System”) was granted to Night Owl, confirming that Night Owl is a leading innovator in the security technology industry.
- System records only when necessary to conserve hard drive space and sends you alerts that matter
- Receive a real-time motion alert directly to your Smart Device when heat + motion are detected in the selected zone
Enhanced Night Vision
- Up to 100 ft. of night vision
- Full-color day vision / black and white night vision
- 5MP resolution day or night, rain or shine
Weather-Resistant Indoor/Outdoor Cameras
- Cameras designed for indoor and outdoor use
- Weather-resistant to withstand moisture and dirt debris
- Equipped with 3-axis vandal-proof mounting bracket preventing exposure from potential intruders
Hardwired Security System –CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) with Internet Option
- Hardwired security system provides uninterrupted viewing and recording
- No interference from other Wi-Fi devices
- No Internet required for viewing your recordings on a TV or monitor
3 Easy Ways to Connect
- Easily connect to your computer, smartphone or tablet
- View your system from anywhere in the world
- Absolutely no monthly fees, EVER!
Private Access to Video
- User video is never transmitted to our server, nor any third-party server
- Cameras and smartphone operate as peer-to-peer devices
24/7 Technical Support, Available 365 Days a Year
- 24/7 technical support, 365 days a year
- Tri-lingual support (English, Spanish, French)
- We cover shipping both ways for any defective product under warranty, making your claim hassle-free
America's #1 Wired Video Security Brand
With cutting-edge technology and the consumers best interest at heart, Night Owl® is the #1 Wired Security Brand in the U.S.* Night Owl® offers the best value in the market by designing and engineering high-quality products for ease of use and affordability. Our security products help protect homes & businesses across the globe. We've got your world covered.
(1) Internet and cell phone access requires a router and a broadband internet connection. See product specifications for Windows®and Apple®operating systems compatibility.
(2) The DVR is currently accessible on iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ running on 3G/4G smartphones. Push alerts currently available on Android™ and iOS®.
(3) Do not recommend using the cameras in temperatures below -4°F or above 140°F. These cameras are weather-resistant, not waterproof. Not for use in direct exposure to water.
(4) Night Owl does not charge any monthly fees to view or control your DVR over the internet and smartphone. Carrier fees and charges may apply.
(5) Night Owl X app (smartphones) and Night Owl X HD app (tablets) are free downloads compatible with Apple®and Android™ devices only.
(6) Recording capacity may vary. The size of your pre-installed hard drive will affect recording capabilities. Optimal recording based on using the lowest recording quality settings with one camera.
(7) Night vision range up to 100 ft. under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera position.
(8) No audio enabled camera included.
(9) Owl Scan™ is a trademark of Night Owl SP, LLC.
(10) Thermal image is for example only and not an actual camera produced image.
(11) Please ensure that your existing cables are at a minimum Class 2 In-WallRated.
(12) Professional installation is offered by InstallerNet, Inc. Additional charges will apply for this service. See details inside box.
(13) Images may vary.
(14) We are pleased to announce that Night Owl’s innovative technology combining visual and infrared detection in select security camera systems is now patented. On September 10, 2019, U.S. Patent No. 10,410,489 (entitled “Security Camera System”) was granted to Night Owl, confirming that Night Owl is a leading innovator in the security technology industry.
Disclaimer: Certain uses, publication and/or distribution of video/audio recordings from security cameras and/or audio devices are prohibited or restricted by federal, state and local laws. When enabling and/or using audio recording features with your hidden security camera, be sure to comply with the laws in your country, state and locality. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. iPhone, iPad, Mac and Mac OS X operating system software are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
*Not created by, affiliated with, or supported by Google Inc.
ATTN CA RESIDENTS:
WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov