Refurbished 8 Channel 1080p Wi-Fi NVR with 1TB Hard Drive and 4 Wi-Fi IP 1080p HD Cameras with 2-Way Audio
- 1080p HD Wireless NVR Video Security System with Pre-Installed Hard Drive
- 1080p HD Wireless Indoor/Outdoor AC Powered Infrared IP Cameras
- Secure Wireless Network with up to 300 ft. Wireless Signal
- Dual Sensor Technology Reduces False Alerts to your Smart Device
- Cameras Equipped with 2-Way Audio
- Remote Viewing with No Monthly Fees
- View on Your TV! Works with the Google Assistant
About this item
Our premier wireless solution is sure to satisfy those customers craving fewer cables, easier setup and superior quality images. Don’t feel like dealing with the hassle of multiple cable runs? This system is perfect for you! As these cameras wirelessly connect to your NVR, there is no need to deal with the inconvenience of cable installation. Additionally, the NVR has its own secure wireless network for uninterrupted video transmission. With 24/7 coverage and pre-recording, you can rest assured you will not miss any key events. Equipped with our Dual Sensor Technology and 2-way audio, this system takes our customers’ security experience to the next level. The Night Owl® HD Wireless Security System works alongside a free remote viewing App for iOS® and Android™ Smart Devices. You can view on a PC or Mac with our free computer software. Plus, you have access to free 24/7 technical support in English, Spanish and French, to provide all the support you need. Experience the quality, reliability, and excellent customer service of Night Owl® with our new 1080p Wireless system.
1080p HD Resolution
1080p (1920 pixels x 1080 pixels) HD Resolution provides crisp and clear images, all day every day. With stunning video quality and sharp definitive lines, you will be able to clearly see what your wireless security cameras capture. See intricate details with clarity and precision with our 1080p HD experience.
AC Powered Wireless Cameras
Unlike some brands, our wireless security cameras are AC powered to avoid the inconvenience of changing or recharging batteries. Frequent battery replacement is a hassle and expense many customers want to avoid. These DIY (Do-it-Yourself) cameras are easy to install and can be easily moved as your coverage needs change. Each camera includes a 9 ft. power adapter so you can install the camera in a desirable location. AC power allows for 24/7 coverage and pre-record. Don’t miss any key events due to dead batteries.
Secure Wireless Network with 300 ft. Wireless Range
Our Wireless Security NVR has its own independent wireless network with a 300 ft. wireless range. The product’s built-in network provides uninterrupted video transmission all day every day. The wireless cameras use this built-in Wi-Fi to wirelessly communicate with the unit. Video will never be transmitted to our server or to any third-party server, EVER!
View on Your TV! Works with the Google Assistant
With the integration of Google Assistant, you can live stream your wireless security cameras to your TV in real-time using simple voice-activated commands. Integrate your Night Owl® Wireless NVR with Google Assistant and use voice-activated commands to live stream your cameras to your TV in real-time. NOTE: Requires a TV utilizing Chromecast™ and a Google Home device.
Each 1080p HD wireless camera includes 2-way audio. Capture the most important sights and sounds around your home or business. These cameras pick up audio around the camera for an extra layer of security. The built-in microphone produces clear audio. Use the free remote viewing App to hear what’s happening and speak through your camera.
Real-Time Dual Sensor Alerts
These wireless security cameras have our Smart Motion Detection Technology which uses dual sensors (heat and motion) to detect heat from animals, people, and vehicles. When an event is detected, you receive a real-time alert on your Smart Device. Patent Pending Dual Sensor Technology eliminates the number of false alerts you receive by up to 90%. This system records only when necessary to save hard drive space. You will receive a real-time motion alert to your Smart Device when heat and motion are detected in the selected zone.
Enhanced Night Vision with Wide Viewing Angle
As day turns to night, your wireless security cameras continue monitoring and recording when motion is detected. At night, the cameras enter black and white mode to continue displaying the crisp image you deserve! You will receive up to 100 ft. of rich and detailed Night Vision with a 100° Wide Viewing Angle for maximum coverage. Whether its full-color day vision or black and white Night Vision, you will experience 1080p HD resolution day or night, rain or shine.
Remote Viewing with No Monthly Fees
Keep an eye on your world from anywhere in the world. Night Owl® makes remote viewing easy, and there are no monthly fees. Our free and exclusive Night Owl® App for iOS® and Android™ Smart Devices and Control Management Software (“CMS”) for a PC or Mac, are easily setup in less than 2 minutes. You can save videos and images directly to your Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Mac. Additionally, you can playback video footage from multiple cameras.Talk about convenient!
Compatible with our 1080p Smart Doorbell
Easily add to your new wireless system to accommodate your coverage needs. This ensures you have eyes and ears where you need them most. Or, take it to the next level by adding our 1080p Smart Doorbell. Our 1080p Smart Doorbell replaces your existing doorbell and easily pairs to our wireless NVR for added coverage. Answer your door from the convenience of your Smart Device. To add additional wireless devices you must have an available channel on the wireless NVR for connectivity.
Weather-Resistant Cameras for Indoor/Outdoor Use
Keep an eye on your world both indoors and outdoors. This flexibility provides your property with the coverage it needs. These wireless security cameras are for use indoors/outdoors. They are weather-resistant to withstand moisture and dirt debris (placing the camera under an eave is recommended). The wireless security cameras have an operating temperature range of -4° F to 140° F.
24/7 Technical Support, Available 365 Days a Year
At Night Owl®, our goal is to provide an unparalleled experience for any technical support required. We provide more assistance than any other security brand. Why call? Our support site has it all! An extensive library with support articles and videos is available on Night Owl’s support site. We provide Free 24/7 support, 365 days a year should you need more assistance. With tri-lingual phone support available (English, Spanish and French) and Live Chat, support is at your fingertips.
(1) Internet and Smart Device access requires a router and High-Speed Internet Connection with a minimum 2 Mbps upload speed. If your NVR is not connected to the Internet you will not be able to remotely view your system on your Smart Device or PC/Mac®. May require a free firmware update.
(2) The NVR is currently accessible on iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ running on 3G/4G Smart Devices. Push alerts currently available on Android™ and iOS®.
(3) Night Owl® does not charge any monthly fees to view or control your NVR over the Internet and/or Smart Device. Carrier fees and charges may apply.
(4) Night Owl® apps are free downloads compatible with Apple® and Android™ devices only. Compatibility at the time of manufacturing. Future Android™ and iOS® updates could affect the App experience.
(5) Do not recommend using the cameras in temperatures below -22°F or above 140°F. These cameras are weather-resistant, not waterproof. Not for use in direct exposure to water.
(6) Recording capacity may vary. The size of your pre-installed hard drive will affect recording capabilities. Optimal recording based on using the lowest recording quality settings with one camera.
(7) Night Vision range up to 100 ft. under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera position.
(8) 2-way audio enabled cameras included.
(9) 300 ft. wireless range when cameras are within direct line of sight of the NVR with no obstructions.
(10) Video streaming may be subject to interruptions or failures for reasons beyond Night Owl's control such as intermittent Wi-Fi or service provider outages.
(11) Night Owl® does not provide 3rd party monitored emergency notification or response.
(12) Never install or remove the HDD while the NVR is powered on. Opening the cover of the NVR may cause severe electrical shock.
(13) Accessing your Night Owl® device through Google Assistant™ requires a TV utilizing Chromecast™ and a Google Home device.
(14) Images may vary.
Disclaimer: Certain uses, publication and/or distribution of video/audio recordings from security cameras and/or audio devices are prohibited or restricted by federal, state and local laws. When enabling and/or using audio recording features with your hidden security camera, be sure to comply with the laws in your country, state and locality. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. iPhone, iPad, Mac and Mac OS X operating system software are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
*Not created by, affiliated with, or supported by Google Inc.
ATTN CA RESIDENTS:
WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov