Wireless 8 Channel NVR with 6 AC Powered 1080p Wireless PIR cameras and 1 TB HDD
- 1080pHD Video Security System
- Cameras equipped with two-way audio
- 300 ft. wireless signal ensures maximum coverage
- Secure wireless network with uninterrupted video transmission
- View & playback footage directly from your Smart Device
- Patent Pending Dual Sensor Technology reduces false alerts by up to 90%
- 24/7 Technical Support
About this item
Secure Wireless Network with 300 ft. Wireless Range
- Wireless Smart Security Hub has its own independent wireless network with a 300 ft. wireless range
- Built-in network provides uninterrupted video transmission all day every day
- Video will never be transmitted to our server or to any third-party server, EVER!
No Internet Required / No Monthly Fees
- Internet connection is not required for video transmission or recording
- All recordings will be stored to pre-installed hard drive thereby avoiding costly cloud storage
- To remotely view your system on our FREE App or CMS software, simply connect the wireless hub to a working router/modem
- Each 1080p camera comes equipped with two-way audio
- This dual feature allows for your cameras to record audio and be used as a virtual intercom via our App on your Smart Device
- Easily communicate with someone at home who isn’t answering their phone
Smart Dual Sensor Technology with Real-Time Motion Alerts
- Patent Pending Dual Sensor Technology eliminates the number of false alerts you receive by up to 90%
- Detects movement from people, animals and vehicles
- System records only when necessary to conserve hard drive space and sends you alerts that matter
- Receive a real-time motion alert directly to your Smart Device when heat + motion are detected in the selected zone
1080p HD Resolution Indoor/Outdoor Cameras
- 1080p cameras are designed for indoor and outdoor use
- Weatherproof to withstand moisture and dirt debris
- Equipped with 3-axis vandal-proof mounting bracket preventing exposure from potential intruders
Night Vision and Wide Viewing Angle
- Up to 100 ft. of Night Vision
- Full color day vision / black and white Night Vision
- 100 ̊ wide angle field of view
3 Easy Ways to Connect
- Easily connect to your computer, smartphone or tablet
- View your system from anywhere in the world
- Absolutely no monthly fees, EVER!
24/7 Technical Support with EZ Warranty Returns
- 24/7 technical support, 365 days a year
- Tri-lingual support (English, Spanish, French)
- We cover shipping both ways for any defective product under warranty, making your claim hassle-free
(1) Internet and cell phone access requires a router and High-Speed Internet Connection with a minimum 2Mbps upload speed. If your NVR is not connected to the Internet you will not be able to remotely view your system on your Smart Device or PC/Mac®. May require a free firmware update.
(2) The NVR is currently accessible on iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ running on 3G/4G Smart Devices. Push alerts currently available on Android™ and iOS®.
(3) Do not recommend using the cameras in temperatures below -22°F or above 140°F. These cameras are weather resistant, not waterproof. Not for use in direct exposure to water.
(4) Night Owl does not charge any monthly fees to view or control your NVR over the Internet and/or Smart Device. Carrier fees and charges may apply.
(5) Night Owl apps are free downloads compatible with Apple®and Android™ devices only. Compatibility at the time of manufacturing. Future Android™ and iOS®updates could affect the App experience.
(6) Recording capacity may vary. The size of your pre-installed hard drive will affect recording capabilities. Optimal recording based on using the lowest recording quality settings with one camera.
(7) Night Vision range up to 100 ft. under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera position.
(8) 2-way audio enabled camera included.
(9) Owl Scan™ is a trademark of Night Owl SP, LLC.
(10) Thermal image is for example only and not an actual camera produced image.
Disclaimer: Certain uses, publication and/or distribution of video/audio recordings from security cameras and/or audio devices are prohibited or restricted by federal, state and local laws. When enabling and/or using audio recording features with your hidden security camera, be sure to comply with the laws in your country, state and locality. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. iPhone, iPad, Mac and Mac OS X operating system software are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
*Not created by, affiliated with, or supported by Google Inc.
ATTN CA RESIDENTS:
WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov