Refurbished 10 Channel 1080p Wi-Fi NVR with 1TB Hard Drive and 8 Wi-Fi IP 1080p HD Spotlight Cameras with 2-Way Audio
- 1080p Wi-Fi Smart Security System with 1TB Pre-Installed Hard Disk Drive (HDD)
- 1080p AC Powered Wi-Fi IP Indoor/Outdoor Spotlight Cameras
- Enhanced Security and Privacy using 2-Step Verification and Single Sign-On
- Built-In Motion-Activated Spotlights
- Human Detection Technology with Facial Capture
- 2-Way Audio Enabled Cameras
- Remote Viewing with No Monthly Fees
- Real-time Alerts Sent to Your Smart Device
- NOTE: The cameras are specific to the WNIP2 series and are not backward compatible with other Night Owl® Wi-Fi products.
About this item
Proudly American, Night Owl® is excited to offer our new U.S. designed and engineered 1080p Wi-Fi Smart Security System. Built-In Motion-Activated Spotlights, Human Detection Technology, and Unique Enhanced Security features provide you with everything you need to protect your home or business. The camera’s bright spotlight activates when it senses human motion, stopping trespassers in their tracks. Human Detection reduces false alerts to your Smart Device, while Facial Capture takes a snapshot of a person’s face and sends you a real-time alert. New to video security systems, 2-Step Verification and Single Sign-On prevent unverified access to your device, enhancing your security and privacy. Speaking of privacy, an independent secure wireless network provides real closed-circuit video security (CCTV) with uninterrupted viewing and recording of the 2-Way Audio enabled cameras. There are no fees for storage. Keep everything on the pre-installed HDD. You own your recordings!
The cameras use Color Night Vision to continue recording in color even in low-light settings, only switching to Night Vision if necessary. Night Vision up to 100 ft. and wide-angle viewing provides extreme coverage for your home or business. For even more coverage, add compatible Night Owl® Wi-Fi devices, including our Smart Doorbell. Our free remote viewing app for iOS® and Android™ Smart Devices keeps you connected and in the know.
U.S. Owned, U.S. Based and Controlled: Designed and Engineered in the United States
With cutting-edge technology and the consumer's privacy at heart, Night Owl® products are designed and engineered in the United States and help protect homes & businesses across the globe. Night Owl® is U.S. Based, U.S. Owned, and takes a firm stance on ensuring consumer privacy. We've got your world covered.
Unique Enhanced Security
Enhanced security features, unique to video security systems, protect your privacy, data, and system. 2-Step Verification uses multiple authentication steps to help keep the bad guys out. Single Sign-On lets you securely access multiple Night Owl® devices with one set of login credentials. The Wi-Fi NVR has a pre-installed HDD for local storage, 24/7 recording with no fees, and automatic overwrite. A built-in independent secure wireless network ensures smooth video transmission with no interruptions or delays. Internet is only required for remote viewing and receiving alerts to a Smart Device.
Free App with Real-time Notifications, No Fees!
Keep an eye on your world from anywhere in the world. Night Owl® makes remote viewing easy, and there are no monthly fees. We have free Night Owl® apps for iOS® and Android™ Smart Devices. Our Human Detection Technology uses advanced algorithms to focus on human movement and sends real-time alerts notifying you immediately. Facial Capture sends a real-time alert to your Smart Device so you can quickly decide if it is a familiar or unfamiliar face. View, playback, save, and share videos and images from each motion detection security camera on your Smart Device.
2-Way Audio Enabled Cameras
Each camera includes 2-Way Audio, a dual feature that records audio and allows the camera to act as a virtual intercom. When used with our free app, you will be able to hear each camera and speak using the microphone feature. 2-Way Audio enhances your security coverage and adds an extra layer of security to your home or business. Use the free app to hear what’s happening and speak through your cameras, while communicating from a safe distance.
1080p AC Powered Wi-Fi IP Spotlight Cameras with Color Night Vision
Our HD Wi-Fi IP cameras are AC powered to avoid the inconvenience of changing or recharging batteries. Frequent battery replacement is a hassle and expense many customers want to avoid. Human motion activates the bright spotlight on the cameras, adding an extra layer of security and protection. The cameras are AC powered for reliability because dead batteries can't protect you. There are no cables to install, saving time and money, while providing flexibility to move the cameras as your needs change. L2 Color Boost® Technology (Color Night Vision) captures full-color video in low-light settings, only switching to Night Vision if necessary. When the light fades to darkness, the cameras continue recording in Night Vision with up to 100 ft. of visibility
Free 24/7 Technical Support, Available 365 Days a Year
At Night Owl®, our goal is to provide an unparalleled experience for any technical support required. We provide more assistance than any other security brand. Why call? Our support site has it all! Access FREE 24/7 support, 365 days a year, on our support site, which has an extensive library of how-to-videos and support articles. Live Chat with our Tech Support Team or use our bi-lingual phone support (English and Spanish).
(1) Internet and Smart Device access requires a router and High-Speed Internet connection with a minimum 3 Mbps upload speed. If your Wi-Fi NVR is not connected to the Internet, you will not be able to remotely view your system on your Smart Device. May require a free firmware update.
(2) The Wi-Fi NVR and Push Alerts are currently accessible on iPhone®, iPad®, and AndroidTM running on 4G/5G Smart Devices. Night Owl® doesn’t charge monthly fees to view or control your DVR over the Internet and/or Smart Device. Carrier fees and charges may apply.
(3) Night Owl® Apps are free downloads compatible with Apple® and Android™ devices only. Compatibility at the time of manufacturing. Future Android™ and iOS® updates may affect the App experience.
(4) 300 ft. wireless range when cameras are within direct sight of the NVR with no obstructions.
(5) Night Vision range up to 100 ft. under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera position.
(6) Recording capacity may vary. The size of your pre-installed hard drive will affect recording capabilities. Optimal recording based on using the lowest recording quality settings with one camera.
(7) Video streaming may be subject to interruptions or failures for reasons beyond Night Owl’s control, such as intermittent Wi-Fi or service provider outages. All features require ideal conditions and the latest firmware updates to provide accurate results.
(8) Night Owl® does not provide third-party monitored emergency notification or response.
(9) Human Detection Technology is only compatible with select models. Please refer to NightOwlSP.com for more information regarding compatibility.
(10) The following items are not included and are only for demonstration: TV's, Monitors, Routers, Phones, Tablets, Smart Devices, and any item not specifically listed as included.
Disclaimer: Certain uses, publication and/or distribution of video/audio recordings from security cameras and/or audio devices are prohibited or restricted by federal, state and local laws. When enabling and/or using audio recording features with your hidden security camera, be sure to comply with the laws in your country, state, and locality. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. iPhone, iPad, Mac and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Google, Google Home, Chromecast and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC.
ATTN CA RESIDENTS: WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov