1080p Smart Video Doorbell
- 1080p HD Smart Doorbell Replaces Your Existing Doorbell
- View on Your TV! Works with the Google Assistant
- Real-Time Dual Sensor Alerts
- 2-way Audio Enabled
- Night Vision
- 24/7 Technical Support, Available 365 Days a Year
- Angled and Flat Mounting Plates Included with Select Models
- Note: The Doorbell can be used as a standalone or connected to our WNVRC20 or HC20X Series
About this item
Hmm, was that the doorbell? Do you want to see who is at your door from the convenience of your Smart Device? Look no further than Night Owl’s brand new 1080p HD Smart Doorbell Security Camera. Our doorbell easily replaces your existing doorbell and provides the protection you need and deserve. Looking to expand your wireless world? This doorbell pairs to an existing Night Owl® Wireless Device. Don’t have one of those? No worries! You can view the doorbell by connecting it to your Wi-Fi network. With full 1080p resolution, a 140° field of view, and up to 30 ft. of Night Vision, you are guaranteed clear and detailed HD video and extreme coverage. Additionally, our Smart Doorbell security camera uses Dual Sensor Technology and includes 2-way audio to take your security experience to the next level. Dual Sensor Technology reduces false alerts to your Smart Device by up to 90%, while 2-way audio lets you easily communicate with someone at your door from the comfort of your smartphone or tablet.
As if that wasn’t enough… the Smart Doorbell security camera can be viewed on your TV with the addition of Google Assistant. Talk about convenience! But where are the recordings stored? With customizable storage, you can store the recordings to a hard disk drive by connecting the doorbell to a compatible wireless device. Or, if you would rather use the doorbell as a standalone, no problem. The doorbell accommodates up to a 128GB microSD card. Secure, protect and connect what matters most to you, starting today!
1080p HD Resolution
View your world in 1080p! Night Owl’s 1080p Smart Security Doorbell helps provide the stunning image quality you crave. With 1080p High Definition video, you see intricate details with clarity and detect threats with precision. At 1080p (2MP) resolution (1920 pixels x 1080 pixels) you will experience stunning video quality with sharp definitive lines. No more peering through a tiny peephole to see who is at your door. Enjoy a clear and crisp image from the convenience of your Smart Device.
Get Connected and Stay Connected
Our 1080p HD Smart Doorbell security camera easily replaces your existing doorbell. Simply pair the doorbell to a compatible Night Owl® Wireless Device. Don’t own an existing device? Our 1080p Smart Doorbell can stand on its own by connecting to your Wi-Fi network. With microSD card recording, you can record video, receive real-time alerts and remotely view the doorbell no matter where you go.
View on Your TV! Works with the Google Assistant
With the integration of Google Assistant, you can live stream the Smart Doorbell security camera to your TV in real-time using simple voice-activated commands. Integrate your Doorbell with Google Assistant and use voice-activated commands to live stream to a TV in real-time. NOTE: Requires a TV utilizing Chromecast™ and a Google Home device.
Real-Time Dual Sensor Alerts
Our Dual Sensor Technology eliminates the number of false alerts you receive by up to 90% to your Smart Device. This technology requires both heat and motion be present at the same time and detects movement from animals, people, and vehicles. Our Smart Doorbell security camera only records when necessary to conserve space on the microSD card and sends you alerts that matter. Receive a real-time alert directly to your Smart Device when heat and motion are detected within the doorbell’s field of view.
2-Way Audio Enabled
Our 1080p Smart Video Doorbell includes 2-way audio. Capture the most important sights and sounds at your entryway. The doorbell picks up audio around the camera for an extra layer of security. The built-in microphone produces clear audio. Use the free remote viewing App to hear what’s happening and speak through the Doorbell to guests at your door.
As day turns to night, your doorbell continues monitoring and recording when motion is detected. At night, it enters black and white mode to continue displaying the crisp image you deserve! You will receive up to 30 ft. of rich and detailed Night Vision. Whether its full-color day vision or black and white Night Vision, you will experience 1080p HD resolution day or night, rain or shine. Additionally, our Doorbell has a 140° Field of View for max coverage.
The Doorbell is designed for Outdoor use. It is weather-resistant to withstand moisture and dirt debris. Simply swap out your existing wired doorbell with this sleek new design.
Angled and Flat Mounting Plates Included (with Select Models)
Angle your doorbell camera for optimal viewing! These mounts help conceal any gaps or spaces left by the old doorbell and give your Smart Doorbell optimal positioning. Choose between angled or flat plates based on your setup. Not included with all models, but available for purchase separately.
No Monthly Fees
Night Owl® does not charge any monthly fees to view or control your doorbell over the Internet or on a Smart Device. It is microSD card ready for local storage. The doorbell can accommodate up to a 128GB microSD card.
Free 24/7 Technical Support, Available 365 Days a Year
At Night Owl®, our goal is to provide an unparalleled experience for any technical support required. We provide more assistance than any other security brand. Why call? Our support site has it all! An extensive library with support articles and videos is available on Night Owl’s support site. We provide Free 24/7 support, 365 days a year should you need more assistance. With tri-lingual phone support available (English, Spanish and French) and Live Chat, support is at your fingertips.
(1) Internet and Smart Device access requires a router and High-Speed Internet connection with a minimum of 2 Mbps upload speed. May require a free firmware update.
(2) The doorbell is currently accessible on iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ running on 3G/4G Smart Devices. Push alerts currently available on Android™ and iOS®.
(3) Night Owl® does not charge any monthly fees to view or control your doorbell over the Internet and/or Smart Device. Carrier fees and charges may apply.
(4) Night Owl® apps are free downloads compatible with Apple® and Android™ devices only. Compatibility at the time of manufacturing. Future Android™ and iOS® updates could affect the app experience.
(5) Can accommodate up to 128GB microSD card.
(6) Night Vision range up to 30 ft. under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the doorbell position.
(7) 2-way audio enabled doorbell.
(8) Requires an existing wired doorbell and chime.
(9) Video streaming may be subject to interruptions or failures for reasons beyond Night Owl’s control, such as intermittent Wi-Fi or service provider outages.
(10) Night Owl® does not provide third-party monitored emergency notification or response.
(11) Power kit with wires for mechanical doorbells sold separately.
(12) Images may vary.
(13) Accessing your Night Owl® device through Google Assistant™ requires a Smart TV and/or Chromecast™. May have additional requirements.
(14) Check for device compatibility options on www.NightOwlSP.com.
Disclaimer: Certain uses, publication and/or distribution of video/audio recordings from security cameras and/or audio devices are prohibited or restricted by federal, state and local laws. When enabling and/or using audio recording features with your hidden security camera, be sure to comply with the laws in your country, state and locality. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. iPhone, iPad, Mac and Mac OS X operating system software are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
*Not created by, affiliated with, or supported by Google Inc.
ATTN CA RESIDENTS:
WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov