1080p Smart Video Doorbell with Mounts
- 1080p HD Smart Doorbell Replaces Your Existing Doorbell
- Human Detection Technology Reduces False Alerts to Your Smart Device
- Facial Capture Takes a Snapshot of a Person’s Face and Sends a Real-time Alert
- 2-Way Audio Enabled
- Flexible Setup and Storage Options
- Night Vision with up to 30 ft. of Visibility
- 140° Wide-Angle View Provides Extreme Coverage for Your Property
- Bonus: Angled and Flat Mounting Plates Included
- NOTE: The doorbell is compatible with our WNIP2 and BTWN8 Series Wi-Fi NVRs and our BTD2 and BTD8 Series DVRs. It is not backward compatible with other Night Owl® Wi-Fi products.
About this item
Smart Doorbell Overview
Proudly American, Night Owl® is excited to offer our U.S. designed and engineered 1080p HD Smart Doorbell with Human Detection Technology, Facial Capture, and 2-Way Audio. Human Detection reduces false alerts to your Smart Device, while Facial Capture takes a snapshot of a person’s face and sends you a real-time alert. 2-Way Audio lets you record sound and use the virtual intercom feature to hear what’s happening and to talk through the doorbell. The weather-resistant doorbell also has Night Vision up to 30 ft. and a 140° wide-angle view, providing extreme coverage for property. Plus, a wired connection delivers uninterrupted viewing and recording, giving you true around the clock protection.
Add the video doorbell to a compatible Night Owl® recorder or connect to your router via Wi-Fi and view it through our free app. Our free remote viewing app for iOS® and Android™ Smart Devices keeps you connected and provides easy access to your recordings.
A Smart Doorbell for a Smart Home
U.S. Owned, U.S. Based and Controlled: Designed and Engineered in the United States
With cutting-edge technology and the consumer's privacy at heart, Night Owl® products are designed and engineered in the United States and help protect homes & businesses across the globe. Night Owl® is U.S. Based, U.S. Owned, and takes a firm stance on ensuring consumer privacy. We've got your world covered.
Free App with Real-time Notifications, No Fees!
Night Owl® makes remote viewing easy. View, playback, save, and share videos with a free and exclusive Night Owl® app for iOS® and Android™ Smart Devices. There are no monthly fees and setup is easy. Keep an eye on your world from anywhere in the world.
2-Way Audio Enabled
Use the free app to hear what’s happening and speak through your doorbell. 2-Way Audio is a dual feature that records audio and allows the video doorbell to act as a virtual intercom. When used with our free app, you will be able to hear and speak using the microphone feature. The built-in microphone and speaker produce clear audio. Speak with someone at your front door from your Smart Device, even when you are not at home.
Flexible Setup and Storage Options
Expand your security system’s coverage with the video doorbell. Easily pair to a compatible WNIP2 or BTWN8 Series Wi-Fi NVR or our BTD2 and BTD8 Series DVRs. It is not backward compatible with other Night Owl® Wi-Fi products. Don’t own a system? Connect the doorbell to your router via Wi-Fi and view on our free app. Customize your storage to accommodate your needs. Store recordings locally to a pre-installed hard disk drive when connected to a compatible Wi-Fi NVR or DVR (not included). You can also save recordings on a microSD card (not included)). No monthly fees to store your recordings!
Human Detection with Facial Capture
Real-time alerts are sent directly to your Smart Device, notifying you of human activity as soon as it happens. The video doorbell uses artificial intelligence and advanced algorithms to detect human motion and reduce false alerts to your Smart Device. Reducing false alerts saves valuable storage space for recordings that matter. Facial Capture takes a snapshot of a person’s face and sends you a real-time alert, so you are always in the know.
1080p HD Resolution with Night Vision and Wide-Angle Viewing
Enjoy a clear and crisp HD image from the convenience of your Smart Device. The doorbell is Day/Night Vision ready to meet your needs. Night Vision with up to 30 ft. of visibility and a 140° Field of View provide extreme coverage for your home or business. Weather-resistant to withstand moisture and dirt debris.
Angled and Flat Mounting Plates Included
Angle your video doorbell camera for optimal viewing. Help conceal any gaps or spaces left by prior doorbell removal. Choose between angled or flat plates based on your setup.
Free 24/7 Technical Support, Available 365 Days a Year
At Night Owl®, our goal is to provide an unparalleled experience for any technical support required. We provide more assistance than any other security brand. Why call? Our support site has it all! Access FREE 24/7 support, 365 days a year, on our support site. It has an extensive library of how-to-videos and support articles for your video doorbell. Live Chat with our Tech Support Team. Bi-lingual phone support available (English and Spanish).
(1) Smart Device access requires a router and High-Speed Internet connection with a minimum 2Mbps upload speed. Connect doorbell to the Internet to remotely view on a Smart Device.
(2) The doorbell and Push Alerts are accessible on iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ 4G/5G Smart Devices. Night Owl® doesn’t charge monthly fees to access your doorbell over the Internet. Carrier fees/charges may apply.
(3) Night Owl® apps are compatible with Apple® and Android™ devices only. Future Apple® and Android™ updates may affect the app compatibility.
(4) Do not recommend using the doorbell in temperatures below -4°F or above 122°F. Doorbell is weather-resistant, not waterproof. Not for use in direct exposure to water.
(5) Night Vision range up to 30 ft. under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured.
(6) This doorbell has a 300 ft. wireless range within direct line of sight of the Wi-Fi NVR/Router. Objects and barriers may affect the wireless range of this doorbell.
(7) Video streaming may be subject to interruptions/failures for reasons beyond Night Owl’s control. All features require ideal conditions and the latest firmware updates for accurate results.
Disclaimer: Certain uses, publication and/or distribution of video/audio recordings from security cameras and/or audio devices are prohibited or restricted by federal, state and local laws. When enabling and/or using audio recording features with your hidden security camera, be sure to comply with the laws in your country, state, and locality. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. iPhone, iPad, Mac and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Google, Google Home, Chromecast and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC.
ATTN CA RESIDENTS: WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov