8 Channel 4K Wired UHD DVR with 8 x Wired 4K PIR Cameras and 2 TB HDD (THD Series) - Brown Box
- 8MP (4K) resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels)
- Four times the resolution of standard 1080p
- Stunning video quality with sharp definitive lines
- More pixels mean more information to produce detailed images
About this item
- 4K Ultra HD DVR with Pre-Installed Hard Drive
- 4K Ultra HD Wired Indoor/Outdoor Infrared Cameras
- Patented Dual Sensor Technology with Real-Time Motion Alerts
- L2 Color Boost® Technology
- Remote Viewing with No Monthly Fees
The 4K Experience
View your world in 4K! Night Owl’s Ultra HD Wired Infrared cameras provide the stunning image quality you crave. With this extreme resolution, you will see intricate details with superior clarity and detect threats with precision.
Smart Dual Sensor Technology with Real-Time Motion Alerts
- We are pleased to announce that Night Owl’s innovative technology combining visual and infrared detection in select security camera systems is now patented. On September 10, 2019, U.S. Patent No. 10,410,489 (entitled “Security Camera System”) was granted to Night Owl, confirming that Night Owl is a leading innovator in the security technology industry.
- System records only when necessary to conserve hard drive space and sends you alerts that matter
- Receive a real-time motion alert directly to your Smart Device when heat + motion are detected in the selected zone
L2 Color Boost® Technology with 100 ft. of Night Vision
Hold off the darkness! With Night Owl’s L2 Color Boost® Technology your cameras will continue recording in full-color as light fades to darkness.
- Captures full-color video in low-light settings
- Low-light (L2) sensors produce detailed full-color video even as light fades away
- 100 ft. of rich and detailed Night Vision
- Only switches to Night Vision if necessary
Weather-Resistant 4K Ultra HD Wired Indoor/Outdoor Infrared Cameras
Keep an eye on your world both indoors and outdoors. This flexibility provides your property with the coverage it needs.
- Weather-resistant to withstand moisture and dirt debris
- Equipped with 3-axis vandal-proof mounting bracket preventing exposure from potential intruders
- Cold climate capable down to -40° F
- Super strong housing
Enormous Local Recording Capacity w/ Advanced Video Compression Technology
With local storage and powerful video compression, this DVR is a force to be reckoned with. Using advanced video compression technology provides a more efficient compression of intensive 4K data and enhances the remote viewing experience.
- Local storage to pre-installed HDD
- Advanced video compression saves HDD space and bandwidth
- Enhanced data transfer speeds
Hardwired Security System – CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) with Internet Option
Night Owl’s 4K Ultra HD Smart Security DVR System is hardwired, providing true surveillance security for your home or business.
- Uninterrupted viewing and recording with no delays
- No interference from Wi-Fi devices
- Pre-recording capabilities ensure key events are captured
- Internet is only needed for remote access and will not affect the recording of crucial events
3 Easy Ways to Connect
- Easily connect to your computer, smartphone or tablet
- View your system from anywhere in the world
- Absolutely no monthly fees, EVER!
24/7 Technical Support, Available 365 Days a Year
At Night Owl®, our goal is to provide an unparalleled experience for any technical support required. We provide more assistance than any other security brand.
- Why call? Our support site has it all!
- Extensive library with Support Articles and Videos available on Night Owl's support site
- Absolutely no monthly fees!
- Tri-lingual support available (English, Spanish and French)
America’s #1 Wired Video Security Brand
With cutting edge technology and the consumer's best interest at heart, Night Owl® is the #1 Wired Security Camera Brand in the U.S.* Through innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence we are excited to present our 4K UHD Wired Smart Security DVR System. We are bringing innovation to the palm of your hands.
(1) Internet and Smart Device access requires a router and a High-Speed Internet connection with a minimum 2Mbps upload speed. If your DVR is not connected to the Internet you will not be able to remotely view your system on your Smart Device or PC/Mac®. May require a free firmware update.
(2) The DVR is currently accessible on iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ running on 3G/4G Smart Devices. Push alerts currently available on Android™ and iOS®.
(3) Night Owl® does not charge any monthly fees to view or control your DVR over the Internet and/or Smart Device. Carrier fees and charges may apply.
(4) Night Owl® apps are free downloads compatible with Apple® and Android™ devices only. Compatibility at the time of manufacturing. Future Android™ and iOS® updates could affect the App experience.
(5) Do not recommend using the cameras in temperatures below -4°F or above 140°F. These cameras are weather-resistant, not waterproof. Not for use in direct exposure to water.
(6) Night Vision range up to 100 ft. under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera position.
(7) The cameras included with this system are not audio enabled.
(8) Recording capacity may vary. The size of your pre-installed hard drive will affect recording capabilities. Optimal recording based on using the lowest recording quality settings with one camera.
(9) Video streaming may be subject to interruptions or failures for reasons beyond Night Owl's control, such as intermittent Wi-Fi or service provider outages.
(10) Night Owl® does not provide third-party monitored emergency notification or response.
(11) Never install or remove the HDD while the DVR is powered on. Opening the cover of the DVR may cause severe electrical shock.
(12) Thermal image is for example only and not an actual camera produced image.
(13) Images may vary.
(14) We are pleased to announce that Night Owl’s innovative technology combining visual and infrared detection in select security camera systems is now patented. On September 10, 2019, U.S. Patent No. 10,410,489 (entitled “Security Camera System”) was granted to Night Owl, confirming that Night Owl is a leading innovator in the security technology industry.
Disclaimer: Certain uses, publication and/or distribution of video/audio recordings from security cameras and/or audio devices are prohibited or restricted by federal, state and local laws. When enabling and/or using audio recording features with your hidden security camera, be sure to comply with the laws in your country, state, and locality. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. iPhone, iPad, Mac andMac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
*Not created by, affiliated with, or supported by Google Inc.
ATTN CA RESIDENTS:
WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov