- 6 Channel 4K Hybrid DVR with 1 TB of Local Storage
- 4 x 4K Ultra HD Wired Indoor/Outdoor Cameras
- 2 x 1080p Wireless Indoor Cameras
- W2 Fusion™ Hybrid Technology
- Real-Time Dual Sensor Alerts to Your Smart Device
- L2 Color Boost® Technology
- Remote Viewing with No Monthly Fees
W2 Fusion™ Hybrid Technology
Night Owl’s 4K Hybrid DVR system offers the best of both worlds. With both 4K Wired and 1080p Wireless cameras, this hybrid DVR couples the latest in Ultra HD resolution with the convenience of a wireless setup.
- Wired and Wireless worlds collide providing greater coverage and flexibility
- Recording resolution up to 4K (3840 pixels x 2160 pixels)
- Stunning video quality with sharp definitive lines
- More pixels mean more information to produce detailed images
L2 Color Boost® Technology with Night Vision
Hold off the darkness! With Night Owl’s L2 Color Boost® Technology your cameras will continue recording in full-color as light fades to darkness.
- Capture full-color video in low-light settings, only switching to Night Vision if necessary
- Low-light (L2) sensors product detailed full-color video even as light fades away
- 4K Wired cameras provide up to 100 ft. of Night Vision
- 1080p Wireless cameras provide up to 33 ft. of Night Vision
Real-Time Dual Sensor Alerts
Our Smart Motion Detection Technology uses dual sensors (heat and motion) to detect heat from animals, people, and vehicles. When an event is detected, you will receive a real-time alert on your Smart Device.
- Patent-Pending Dual Sensor Technology
- Detects movement from animals,people and vehicles
- Systemrecordsonly when necessary to conserve storage space and sends you alerts that matter
- Receive a real-time motion alert directly to your Smart Device when heat and motion are detected in the selected zone
Pre-Installed Hard Drive w/ Advanced Video Compression Technology
H.265+ compression, combined with our Dual Sensor Technology, allows for quicker delivery of alerts to your Smart Device while conserving hard drive space. Receive real-time alerts that matter, faster than ever.
- 1 TB of local storage
- H.265+ Advanced Video Compression conserves HDD space and bandwidth
- Automatic overwrite so HDD keeps recording
- Enhanced data transfer speeds
2-Way Audio Enabled
Each 1080p Wireless camera includes 2-way audio. Capture the most important sights and sounds around your home or business.
- Pairing both audio and video creates detailed recordings
- Picks up audio around the camera for an extra layer of security
- Built-in microphone produces clear audio
- 4K Wired cameras are not audio enabled
CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) Security System w/ Internet Option
Night Owl’s 4K Hybrid DVR system is not reliant on the Internet, providing true surveillance security for your home or business.
- Uninterrupted viewing and recording with no delays
- No interference from Wi-Fi devices
- Pre-recording capabilities ensure key events are captured
- Internetisonly needed for remote access and will not affect the recording of crucial events
4K Indoor/Outdoor and 1080p Indoor Cameras
Ensure you have both inside and outside covered! This flexibility provides your property with the coverage it needs.
- 4K Wired cameras are for use indoors/outdoors
- 1080p Wireless cameras for indoor use only
- Super strong housing
- Excellent quality coverage for your home or business
Remote Viewing with Easy Setup
Keep an eye on your world from anywhere in the world. Night Owl®makes remote viewing easy.
- Free and exclusive Night Owl app for iOS and Android Smart Devices and CMS software for a PC or Mac
- Saves videos and images directly to your Smart Device or computer
- Playback video footage from multiple cameras
- Easy setup in less than 2 minutes
24/7 Technical Support, Available 365 Days a Year
At Night Owl®, our goal is to provide an unparalleled experience for any technical support required. We provide more assistance than any other security brand.
- 24/7 phone support, 365 days a year
- Tri-lingual phone support available (English, Spanish, French)
- Our agents will be here for you every step of the way!
- Extensive library with support articles and videos available on Night Owl's support site
(1) Internet and Smart Device access requires a router and a High-Speed Internet connection with a minimum 2Mbps upload speed. If your DVR is not connected to the Internet you will not be able to remotely view your system on your Smart Device or PC/Mac®. May require a free firmware update.
(2) The DVR is currently accessible on iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ running on 3G/4G Smart Devices. Push alerts currently available on Android™ and iOS®.
(3) Night Owl® does not charge any monthly fees to view or control your DVR over the Internet and/or Smart Device. Carrier fees and charges may apply.
(4) Night Owl® apps are free downloads compatible with Apple® and Android™ devices only. Compatibility at the time of manufacturing. Future Android™ and iOS® updates could affect the App experience.
(5) Do not recommend using the cameras in temperatures below -4°F or above 140°F. These cameras are weather-resistant, not waterproof. Not for use in direct exposure to water.
(6) Night Vision range up to 100 ft. under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera position.
(7) The cameras included with this system are not audio enabled.
(8) Recording capacity may vary. The size of your pre-installed hard drive will affect recording capabilities. Optimal recording based on using the lowest recording quality settings with one camera.
(9) Video streaming may be subject to interruptions or failures for reasons beyond Night Owl's control, such as intermittent Wi-Fi or service provider outages.
(10) Night Owl® does not provide third-party monitored emergency notification or response.
(11) Never install or remove the HDD while the DVR is powered on. Opening the cover of the DVR may cause severe electrical shock.
(12) Thermal image is for example only and not an actual camera produced image.(13) Images may vary.
Disclaimer: Certain uses, publication and/or distribution of video/audio recordings from security cameras and/or audio devices are prohibited or restricted by federal, state and local laws. When enabling and/or using audio recording features with your hidden security camera, be sure to comply with the laws in your country, state, and locality. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. iPhone, iPad, Mac andMac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
*Not created by, affiliated with, or supported by Google Inc.
ATTN CA RESIDENTS:
WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov