- 4K (8MP) Ultra HD Wired Indoor/Outdoor Cameras
- 4 times more resolution than standard 1080p
- L2 Color Boost® Technology with 100 ft. of Night Vision
- Includes 60 ft. of Camera Cable per Camera
- Requires Compatible Night Owl® DVR – Sold Separately
4K Ultra HD Resolution
These 4K (3840 x 2160 pixels) Ultra HD cameras provide the stunning image quality you crave. With 4 times more pixels than standard 1080p cameras, you’ll see intricate details with better clarity and detect threats with precision. If your existing system is not providing the coverage you need, enjoy the peace of mind these cameras offer.
L2 Color Boost® Technology with 100 ft. of Night Vision
Capture full-color video even in low-light settings with Night Owl’s L2 Color Boost® Technology. As the surrounding area gets darker, the camera continues to capture video in full-color without compromising any details. Low-light sensors allow the cameras to produce crisp color images as light fades, inside or outside. When it gets too dark, the camera switches to black and white Night Vision mode ensuring the quality and details of the image are always preserved.
Smart Dual Sensor Technology
Night Owl’s Patent-Pending Dual Sensor Technology eliminates the number of false alerts you receive on your Smart Device by up to 90%. Unlike other standard security systems that send out notifications every time motion is sensed, our heightened detection technology focuses on objects that present more of a threat. Don't want to spend time monitoring an empty room? No problem! Night Owl’s Dual Sensor Technology allows the system to record only when necessary and send you alerts that matter. You can set the detection area of the camera to monitor specific areas and will receive a real-time alert directly to your Smart Device when it detects heat and motion change in the selected zone. That’s dependability you can count on!
Weather-Resistant 4K Ultra HD Wired Indoor/Outdoor Infrared Cameras
Night Owl’s 4K Ultra HD Wired Infrared Cameras are intended for both indoor and outdoor use. These cameras are weather-resistant and can withstand moisture and dirt debris. When placing your cameras outdoors, Night Owl® strongly recommends placing them under shelter of some kind. This can include but is not limited to eaves and awnings. By doing this, you will ensure your cameras are not overly exposed to harsh elements and will be there when you need them most.
Enhanced Night Vision
These cameras provide up to 100 ft. of Night Vision. During the day, your cameras will display in full-color mode. At night, they will enter black and white mode. Whichever mode, your cameras will always display the crisp 4K image you deserve!
Wide Viewing Angle
These wide-angle cameras provide an 80˚ field of view, which far surpasses the 42˚ field of view of standard cameras. This enhanced field of view allows you to view a larger area while providing peace of mind.
Vandal-Proof Camera Mounts
Night Owl’s 4K Ultra HD Wired Infrared Cameras include a 3-axis vandal-proof mounting bracket. The cable runs directly through the center of the bracket into the wall or ceiling, preventing exposure that could attract potential intruders.
24/7 Technical Support, Available 365 Days a Year
At Night Owl®, our goal is to provide an unparalleled experience for any technical support required. We provide more assistance than any other security brand.
- Why call? Our support site has it all!
- Extensive library with Support Articles and Videos available on Night Owl's support site
- Absolutely no monthly fees!
- Tri-lingual phone support available (English, Spanish and French)
America’s #1 Wired Video Security Brand
With cutting edge technology and the consumers best interest at heart, Night Owl is the #1 Wired Security Camera Brand in the U.S.* Through innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence we are excited to present our 4K UHD Wired Smart Security DVR System with Dual Sensor Technology and L2 Color Boost® Technology. We are bringing innovation to the palm of your hands.
(1) Do not recommend using the cameras in temperatures below -40°F or above 140°F. These cameras are weather-resistant, not waterproof. Not for use in direct exposure to water.
(2) Night Vision range up to 100 ft. under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera position.
(3) Cameras do not work independently and must be connected to a compatible DVR. These cameras are ONLY compatible with our THD8.0 and HTHD Series DVRs. These are NOT stand-alone cameras.
(4) Cameras do not include audio.
(5) Video streaming may be subject to interruptions or failures for reasons beyond Night Owl’s control, such as intermittent Wi-Fi or service provider outages.
(6) Night Owl® does not provide third-party monitored emergency notification or response.
Disclaimer: Certain uses, publication and/or distribution of video/audio recordings from security cameras and/or audio devices are prohibited or restricted by federal, state and local laws. When enabling and/or using audio recording features with your hidden security camera, be sure to comply with the laws in your country, state, and locality. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. iPhone, iPad, Mac andMac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
*Not created by, affiliated with, or supported by Google Inc.
ATTN CA RESIDENTS:
WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov