8 Channel 4K NVR with 4 Wired IP Cameras and 2 TB HDD (IC8 Series)
- 4K Ultra HD NVR with Pre-Installed Hard Drive
- 4K Ultra HD Wired Indoor/Outdoor IP Bullet Cameras
- Remote Viewing with No Monthly Fees
- Real-Time Motion Alerts to your Smart Device
- L2 Color Boost® Technology with 130 ft. of Night Vision
About this item
Night Owl's Wired World
Night Owl’s Wired technology uses a secure hardwired connection for true CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) and provides uninterrupted viewing and recording with no delays.
The 4K Experience
View your world in 4K! Night Owl’s 4K Ultra HD wired IP business security cameras provide the stunning image quality you crave. With this extreme resolution, you see intricate details with superior clarity and detect threats with precision. At 4K (8MP) resolution (3840 pixels x 2160 pixels) you will experience four times the resolution of standard 1080p. More pixels mean more information to produce the stunning video quality with sharp definitive lines you deserve.
Real-Time Motion Alerts to Your Smart Device
The 4K Ultra HD security system utilizes motion detection to alert you to potential threats. When an event is detected, you receive a real-time alert to your Smart Device. Ensure you are notified of potential threats, no matter where your travels take you. Receive a real-time motion alert directly to a Smart Device when motion is detected in the selected zone. Save and share recordings and images from the App.
L2 Color Boost® Technology with Night Vision
Hold off the darkness! With Night Owl’s L2 Color Boost® Technology your business security cameras continue recording in full-color as light fades to darkness. These cameras capture full-color video in low-light settings, only switching to Night Vision if necessary. The low-light (L2) sensors produce detailed full-color video even as light fades away. When the light fades to darkness, the business security cameras continue recording using black and white Night Vision with up to 130 ft. of visibility.
Weather-Resistant Cameras for Indoor/Outdoor Use
Keep an eye on your world both indoors and outdoors. This flexibility provides your property with the coverage it needs. These business security cameras are for use indoors/outdoors. They are weather-resistant to withstand moisture and dirt debris (placing the camera under an eave is recommended). The cameras are cold climate capable down to -4° F.
Local Storage with Advanced Video Compression Technology
With a pre-installed hard drive and powerful video compression, this NVR is a force to be reckoned with. Advanced video compression provides more efficient video compression helping to save hard disk drive (“HDD”) space and enhance the remote viewing experience. The pre-installed HDD offers local storage and true 24/7 recording. Advanced video compression saves HDD space and bandwidth and boosts data transfer speeds. Automatic overwrite allows the HDD to keep recording once it becomes full.
Wired CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) Security System w/ Internet option
Night Owl’s wired NVR system is not reliant on the Internet, providing true surveillance security for your home or business. Internet is only needed for remote access and will not affect the recording of crucial events. With no interference from Wi-Fi devices, you will experience uninterrupted viewing and recording with no delays. Pre-recording capabilities ensure key events are captured.
Free Remote Viewing with 3 Easy Ways to Connect
Keep an eye on your world from anywhere in the world. Night Owl® makes remote viewing easy, and there are no monthly fees. Our free and exclusive Night Owl® App for iOS® and Android™ Smart Devices and Control Management Software (“CMS”) for a PC or Mac, are easily setup in less than 2 minutes. You can save videos and images directly to your Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Mac. Additionally, you can playback video footage from multiple business security cameras. Talk about convenient!
24/7 Technical Support, Available 365 Days a Year
At Night Owl®, our goal is to provide an unparalleled experience for any technical support required. We provide more assistance than any other security brand. Why call? Our support site has it all! An extensive library with support articles and videos is available on Night Owl’s support site. We provide Free 24/7 support, 365 days a year should you need more assistance. With tri-lingual phone support available (English, Spanish and French) and Live Chat, support is at your fingertips.
America's #1 Wired Video Security Brand
With cutting-edge technology and the consumers best interest at heart, Night Owl® is the #1 Wired Security Brand in the U.S.* Night Owl® offers the best value in the market by designing and engineering high-quality products for ease of use and affordability. Our security products help protect homes & businesses across the globe. We've got your world covered.
(1) Internet and Smart Device access requires a router and High-Speed Internet Connection with a minimum 3Mbps upload speed. If your NVR is not connected to the Internet you will not be able to remotely view your system on your Smart Device or PC/Mac®. May require a free firmware update.
(2) The NVR is currently accessible on iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ running on 3G/4G Smart Devices. Push alerts currently available on Android™ and iOS®.
(3) Night Owl® does not charge any monthly fees to view or control your NVR over the Internet and/or Smart Device. Carrier fees and charges may apply
(4) Night Owl® apps are free downloads compatible with Apple® and Android™ devices only. The App and Smart Device are compatible at the time of manufacturing. Future Apple® and Android™ updates may affect the App experience.
(5) Do not recommend using the cameras in temperatures below -4°F or above 140°F. These cameras are weather-resistant, not waterproof. Not for use in direct exposure to water.
(6)Night Vision range up to 130 ft. under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera position.
(7) The cameras included with this system are not audio enabled.
(8) Recording capacity may vary. The size of our pre-installed hard drive will affect storage capabilities. Optimal recording based on using the lowest recording quality settings with one camera.
(9) Video streaming may be subject to interruptions or failures for reasons beyond Night Owl’s control, such as intermittent Wi-Fi or service provider outages.
(10) Night Owl® does not provide third-party monitored emergency notification or response.
(11) Never install or remove the HDD while the NVR is powered on. Opening the cover of the NVR may cause severe electrical shock.
(12) Images may vary.
Disclaimer: Certain uses, publication and/or distribution of video/audio recordings from security cameras and/or audio devices are prohibited or restricted by federal, state and local laws. When enabling and/or using audio recording features with your hidden security camera, be sure to comply with the laws in your country, state, and locality. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. iPhone, iPad, Mac andMac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
ATTN CA RESIDENTS: WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov