Tis the Season for Security Tips
Night Owl® wants everyone to have a safe and secure holiday season free from worry. Here are some helpful tips to secure, protect, and connect your world for the holidays.
Protect your home or business from increased criminal activity during the holiday season.
- Consider installing a Night Owl® Video Security System
- Keep an eye on your home or business when you are on holiday
- Monitor all entrances, windows, driveways, docks /bays
- Receive real-time alerts so you know when someone is on your property
- With Facial Capture you will be alerted when a Familiar or Unfamiliar Face is Detected by one of the cameras
- Place cameras inside and outside your home to ensure you have everything covered
Keep your property lit up! Bright lights deter criminals and trespassers.
- Add Night Owl® cameras with built-in motion-activated spotlights
- Make sure you have motion lights or spotlights where they are needed
- Motion-activated lights stop trespassers in their tracks and force them to move on
- Control the lights from our Free App, whether you are home or away
Keep an eye out for Porch Pirates! Make sure your deliveries are safe.
- Consider adding a Night Owl® doorbell or outdoor security camera to help deter porch pirates
- Thieves like to strike when there’s a package left unguarded on the porch
- Receive real-time alerts to your Smart Device as someone approaches your door
- 2-Way audio lets you talk through the Doorbell
Whether you are throwing a holiday party or going away for a few days, keep your valuables safely locked away.
- Night Owl’s Smart Safe protects your property from thieves and the curious minds of children and guests
- Receive notifications anytime your Safe’s status changes
- Stay connected to your valuables from anywhere in the world
- Make sure you lock your car doors and remind guests to do the same
- Test your security system, cameras, alarms, and motion lights before leaving for your vacation
- Do not post your vacation plans on Social Media
- Make sure to have your mail collected by a friend or neighbor
- Check all doors and windows to ensure they are locked