Hybrid 8 Channel 1080p DVR with Human Detection Technology, 1 TB HDD and 8 Light Cameras
- 1080p HD Wired +Wireless Hybrid Video Security System with 1TB Pre-Installed Hard Drive
- Expandable to maximize your Coverage with our Add-on Wired Spotlight Cameras and Wireless Devices (Including our 1080p Smart Doorbell)
- Built-in Motion-Activated Spotlights
- Human Detection Technology Reduces False Alerts to your Smart Device
- Remote Viewing with No Monthly Fees
- View on Your TV! Works with the Google Assistant
About this item
1080p HD Wired + Wireless Security System
Worlds are colliding! Night Owl’s Wired + Wireless worlds join forces for the first time. The Night Owl® 1080p HD Wired + Wireless Security System provides true security and flexibility. At 1080p you capture recordings with clarity and precision. There are absolutely no fees for storing your recordings. Simply keep everything on the pre-installed 1TB hard drive. Human Detection Technology, found in the Wired Spotlight cameras, uses advanced algorithms to detect human motion. The Wireless cameras use Smart Dual Sensor Technology to determine motion by requiring heat and motion be detected simultaneously. Both technologies significantly reduce false alerts to your Smart Device and save hard drive space. A built-in motion-activated spotlight activates anytime one of the Wired cameras senses human motion, adding an extra layer of security to your world. As if this wasn’t enough, the Hybrid DVR is compatible with our add-on 1080p HD Wireless cameras and Smart Doorbell.
The Night Owl® HD Wired + Wireless Security System works alongside a free remote viewing App for iOS® and Android™ Smart Devices. You can view on a PC or Mac with our free computer software. Plus, you have access to free 24/7 technical support in English, Spanish and French, to provide all the support you need. Experience the quality, reliability, and excellent customer service of Night Owl® with a new Hybrid system.
Night Owl's Wired World
Night Owl’s Wired technology uses a secure hardwired connection for true CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) and provides uninterrupted viewing and recording with no delays.
1080p HD Wired Spotlight Cameras
See intricate details with clarity and precision with 1080p (2MP) (1920 pixels x 1080 pixels) High Definition Cameras. Human motion triggers a bright built-in motion-activated LED spotlight on these Wired cameras which wards off trespassers. Human Detection Technology reduces false alerts to your Smart Device, which keeps you apprised of meaningful threats and saves hard drive space. You will experience uninterrupted viewing and recording with no interference from Wi-Fi devices. Internet is only required for remote viewing and receiving alerts to a Smart Device. Lastly, these Wired cameras have Night Vision with up to 100 ft. of visibility to provide the coverage you need.
Built-in Motion-Activated Spotlights
Stop trespassers in their tracks! Human motion activates the bright spotlight on these Wired cameras, adding an extra layer of security and protection. The bright built-in motion-activated spotlight wards off potential intruders, which further enhances your security coverage. You can control the lights from anywhere with our free remote viewing App.
Human Detection Technology Reduces False Alerts to your Smart Device
These 1080p HD Wired hybrid security cameras use artificial intelligence and advanced algorithms to detect human motion from up to 40 ft. away and send meaningful alerts. Real-time alerts are sent directly to your Smart Device, keeping you connected to your world. Advanced algorithms focus on human movement to reduce false alerts and save valuable hard drive space for recordings that matter. Real-time alerts notify you of human activity as soon as it happens.
L2 Color Boost® Technology with Night Vision
Hold off the darkness! With Night Owl’s L2 Color Boost® Technology your Wired Spotlight cameras continue recording in full-color as light fades to darkness. These cameras capture full-color video in low-light settings, only switching to Night Vision if necessary. The low-light (L2) sensors produce detailed full-color video even as light fades away. When the light fades to darkness, the Wired Spotlight cameras continue recording using black and white Night Vision with up to 100 ft. of visibility.
America's #1 Wired Video Security Brand
With cutting-edge technology and the consumers best interest at heart, Night Owl® is the #1 Wired Security Brand in the U.S.* Night Owl® offers the best value in the market by designing and engineering high-quality products for ease of use and affordability. Our security products help protect homes & businesses across the globe. We've got your world covered.
Night Owl's Wireless World
Night Owl’s Wireless Technology provides unprecedented flexibility and convenience. The quick setup and simple installation make it easy for you to move your cameras as your coverage needs change.
1080p HD Wireless Cameras
Plug these AC powered Wireless cameras into any outlet. The cameras can be installed up to 500 ft. from the DVR, so you can place them where they will be of most use. Smart Dual Sensor Technology reduces false alerts to your Smart Device and saves hard drive space. Each of the wireless hybrid security cameras is equipped with 2-Way Audio, with talk and listen functionality. Up to 100 ft. of Night Vision provides you the coverage you need, day or night. These cameras can be easily moved without installing cables, saving you time and money.
Smart Dual Sensor Technology with Real-Time Motion Alerts
The 1080p HD Wireless cameras have our Smart Motion Detection Technology which uses dual sensors (heat and motion) to detect heat from animals, people, and vehicles. When an event is detected, you receive a real-time alert on your Smart Device. Patent Pending Dual Sensor Technology eliminates the number of false alerts you receive by up to 90%. This system records only when necessary to save hard drive space. You will receive a real-time motion alert to your Smart Device when heat and motion are detected in the selected zone.
2-Way Audio Enabled
The 1080p HD Wireless camera includes 2-way audio. Capture essential sights and sounds around your home or business. Picking up audio around the camera adds an important extra layer of security. The built-in microphone produces clear audio, and the free remote viewing App allows you to hear what’s happening and to speak through your camera. NOTE: 2-Way Audio is not included with the 1080p HD Wired Spotlight cameras.
Night Owl’s Hybrid: Wired + Wireless World’s Unite
Although Night Owl’s Wired and Wireless Worlds each have features that make them stand apart, together they offer unparalleled flexibility and the ultimate in innovation.
1080p HD Resolution
1080p (1920 pixels x 1080 pixels) HD Resolution provides crisp and clear images, all day every day. With stunning video quality and sharp definitive lines, you will be able to clearly see what your cameras capture. See intricate details with clarity and precision with our 1080p HD experience.
Expand your Coverage
Easily add to your new Hybrid system to accommodate your coverage needs. This ensures you have eyes and ears where you need them most. Boost your coverage by adding additional Wired cameras or Wireless devices. Or, take it to the next level by replacing your old doorbell with our 1080p HD Smart Doorbell that pairs to the Hybrid DVR. The maximum number of wired cameras or wireless devices that can be added is determined by the number of channels, which varies by model.
View on your TV! Works with the Google Assistant
With the integration of Google Assistant, you can live stream your hybrid security cameras to your TV in real-time using simple voice-activated commands. Integrate your Night Owl® Hybrid DVR with Google Assistant and use voice-activated commands to live stream your cameras to your TV in real-time. NOTE: Requires a TV utilizing Chromecast™ and a Google Home device.
Enhanced Night Vision
As day turns to night, your cameras continue monitoring and recording when motion is detected. At night, the cameras enter black and white mode to continue displaying the crisp image you deserve! You will receive up to 100 ft. of rich and detailed Night Vision. Whether its full-color day vision or black and white Night Vision, you will experience 1080p HD resolution day or night, rain or shine.
Remote Viewing with No Monthly Fees
Keep an eye on your world from anywhere in the world. Night Owl® makes remote viewing easy and there are no monthly fees. Our free and exclusive Night Owl® App for iOS® and Android™ Smart Devices and Control Management Software (“CMS”) for a PC or Mac, are easily setup in less than 2 minutes. You can save videos and images directly to your Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Mac. Additionally, you can playback video footage from multiple cameras. Talk about convenient!
Weather-Resistant Cameras for Indoor/Outdoor Use
Keep an eye on your world both indoors and outdoors. This flexibility provides your property with the coverage it needs. These hybrid security cameras are for use indoors/outdoors. They are weather-resistant to withstand moisture and dirt debris (placing the camera under an eave is recommended). The hybrid security cameras have an operating temperature range of -4° F to 140° F.
Local Storage w/ Advanced Video Compression Technology
With a 1TB pre-installed hard drive and powerful video compression, this Hybrid DVR is a force to be reckoned with. Advanced video compression provides more efficient video compression helping to save hard disk drive (“HDD”) space and enhance the remote viewing experience. The pre-installed 1TB HDD offers local storage and true 24/7 recording. Advanced video compression saves HDD space and bandwidth and boosts data transfer speeds. Automatic overwrite allows the HDD to keep recording once it becomes full. NOTE: DVR can support HDD’s up to 8TB.
24/7 Technical Support, Available 365 Days a Year
At Night Owl®, our goal is to provide an unparalleled experience for any technical support required. We provide more assistance than any other security brand. Why call? Our support site has it all! An extensive library with support articles and videos is available on Night Owl’s support site. We provide Free 24/7 support, 365 days a year should you need more assistance. With tri-lingual phone support available (English, Spanish and French) and Live Chat, support is at your fingertips.
(1) Internet and Smart Device access requires a router and High-Speed Internet connection with a minimum 2 Mbps upload speed. If your DVR is not connected to the Internet, you will not be able to remotely view your system on your Smart Device or PC/Mac®. May require a free firmware update.
(2) The DVR is currently accessible on iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ running on 3G/4G Smart Devices. Push alerts currently available on Android™ and iOS®.
(3) Night Owl® does not charge any monthly fees to view or control your product over the Internet and/or Smart Device. Carrier fees and charges may apply.
(4) Night Owl® apps are free downloads compatible with Apple® and Android™ devices only. Compatibility at the time of manufacturing. Future Android™ and iOS® updates could affect the app experience.
(5) 1080p Wireless cameras are intended for Indoor/Outdoor use and have an operating temperature range of -4°F to 140°F. 1080p Wired cameras are intended for Indoor/Outdoor use and have an operating temperature range -4°F to 140°F. These cameras are weather-resistant, not waterproof. Not for use in direct exposure to water.
(6) Night Vision range up to 100 ft. for 1080p Wireless cameras and up to 100 ft. for 1080p Wired cameras (under ideal conditions). Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera position.
(7) Recording capacity may vary. The size of your pre-installed hard drive will affect recording capabilities. Optimal recording based on using the lowest recording quality settings with one camera.
(8) 1080p Wireless cameras have a 500 ft. wireless range within direct line of sight of the DVR.
(9) 1080p Wireless cameras include 2-way audio. 1080p Wired cameras are not audio enabled.
(10) 1080p Wireless cameras do not work independently and must be connected to a compatible Night Owl® system. These cameras are ONLY compatible with select models. These are NOT stand-alone cameras. Please refer to NightOwlSP.com for more information on compatibility.
(11) Video streaming may be subject to interruptions or failures for reasons beyond Night Owl’s control, such as intermittent Wi-Fi or service provider outages.
(12) Night Owl does not provide third-party monitored emergency notification or response.
(13) Never install or remove the HDD while the DVR is powered on. Opening the cover of the DVR may cause severe electrical shock.
(14) Human Detection Technology is only compatible with select models. Please refer to NightOwlSP.com for more information on compatibility.
(15) Images may vary.
(16) Accessing your Night Owl® device through Google Assistant™ requires a TV utilizing Chromecast™ and a Google Home device.
Disclaimer: Certain uses, publication and/or distribution of video/audio recordings from security cameras and/or audio devices are prohibited or restricted by federal, state and local laws. When enabling and/or using audio recording features with your hidden security camera, be sure to comply with the laws in your country, state, and locality. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. iPhone, iPad, Mac and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
ATTN CA RESIDENTS: WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov