Hybrid 16 Channel 1080p DVR with Human Detection Technology, 1 TB HDD, 10 Wired Light Cameras and 2 Outdoor Wireless
- 1080p HD Wired + Wireless Hybrid Video Security System with 1TB Pre-Installed Hard Drive
- Expandable to maximize your Coverage with our Add-on Wired Spotlight Cameras and Wireless Devices (Including our 1080p Smart Doorbell)
- Built-in Motion-Activated Spotlights
- Human Detection Technology Reduces False Alerts to your Smart Device
- Remote Viewing with No Monthly Fees
- View on Your TV! Works with the Google Assistant
- Expandable to maximize your Coverage with our Add-on Wired Spotlight Cameras and Wireless Devices (Including our 1080p Smart Doorbell)
About this item
1080p HD Wired + Wireless Security System
It’s time to bring Wired and Wireless together! Night Owl’s Wired + Wireless worlds join forces for the first time. Worlds are colliding! The Night Owl® 1080p HD Wired + Wireless Security System provides real security and true flexibility. 1080p HD resolution captures recordings with clarity and precision. The Wired Spotlight cameras use our new Human Detection Technology. This advanced technology uses algorithms to detect human motion. The Wireless indoor outdoor security cameras use our Smart Dual Sensor Technology to determine motion by requiring heat and motion be detected simultaneously. Both technologies significantly reduce false alerts to your Smart Device and save hard drive space for important recordings. There are absolutely no fees for storing your recordings. Simply keep everything on the pre-installed 1TB hard drive. The built-in motion-activated spotlight turns on anytime one of the Wired cameras senses human motion. Talk about adding an extra layer of security to your world! As if this wasn’t enough, the Hybrid DVR is compatible with our Smart Doorbell and add-on 1080p HD Wireless security cameras.
You can view on a PC or Mac with our free computer software. The Night Owl® HD Wired + Wireless Security System includes a free remote viewing App for Android™ and iOS® Smart Devices. Additionally, access to free 24/7 technical support in English, Spanish and French, provides all the support you need. Experience the reliability, quality, and excellent customer service of Night Owl® with a new Hybrid system.
Night Owl's Wired World
Our Wired technology uses a secure hardwired connection for true CCTV (Closed Circuit Television). A hardwired connection ensures uninterrupted viewing and recording with no delays.
1080p HD Wired Spotlight Cameras
See all the details with clarity and precision with 1080p (2MP) (1920 pixels x 1080 pixels) High Definition indoor outdoor security cameras. Human Detection Technology reduces false alerts to your Smart Device, which keeps you apprised of potential threats and saves hard drive space. Human motion triggers a bright built-in motion-activated LED spotlight on these Wired cameras which wards off intruders. Internet is only required for remote viewing and receiving alerts to a Smart Device. Experience uninterrupted viewing and recording with no interference from Wi-Fi devices. Lastly, these cameras have Night Vision with up to 100 ft. of visibility to provide the coverage you need.
Built-in Motion-Activated Spotlights
The bright built-in motion-activated spotlight wards off potential intruders, further enhancing your property’s security. Human motion activates the bright spotlight on these Wired cameras, adding an extra layer of security and protection. You can control the lights from anywhere with our free remote viewing App. Stop trespassers in their tracks!
Human Detection Technology Reduces False Alerts to your Smart Device
Real-time alerts notify you of human activity as soon as it happens, helping to keep you connected to your world. These 1080p HD Wired indoor outdoor security cameras use artificial intelligence along with an advanced algorithm to detect human motion from up to 40 ft. away and send meaningful alerts. The advanced algorithm focuses on human movement to reduce false alerts and save valuable hard drive space for potential recordings that matter. Real-time alerts are sent directly to your Smart Device so you are always in the know.
L2 Color Boost® Technology with Night Vision
These cameras capture full-color video in low-light settings, only switching to Night Vision if necessary. With Night Owl’s L2 Color Boost® Technology your Wired Spotlight cameras continue recording in full-color when the light fades to darkness. The low-light (L2) sensors produce detailed full-color video even as light fades away. When the light fades to darkness, the Wired Spotlight cameras continue recording using black and white Night Vision with up to 100 ft. of visibility. Hold off the darkness and continue to see your world in color!
America's #1 Wired Video Security Brand
With cutting-edge technology and the consumer's best interest at heart, Night Owl® is the #1 Wired Security Camera Brand in the U.S.* Night Owl® offers the best value in the market by designing and engineering high-quality products for ease of use and affordability. Our security products help protect homes & businesses across the globe. We’ve got your world covered.
Night Owl's Wireless World
Night Owl’s Wireless Technology provides unprecedented convenience and flexibility. Quick setup and simple installation make it easy for you to adjust your camera location as your coverage needs grow or change.
1080p HD Wireless Cameras
These cameras can be installed up to 500 ft. from the DVR, so you can place them where they will be of most use. Plug your AC powered Wireless indoor outdoor security cameras into any outlet. Each wireless security camera has 2-Way Audio, with talk and listen functionality. Up to 100 ft. of Night Vision provides you the coverage you need, day or night. Our Smart Dual Sensor Technology reduces false alerts to your Smart Device, saving hard drive space. With no cables to lay, these cameras can be easily moved, saving you time and money.
Smart Dual Sensor Technology with Real-Time Motion Alerts
This system records only when necessary to save hard drive space. These 1080p HD Wireless cameras use our Smart Motion Detection Technology, which uses dual sensors (heat and motion) to detect heat from people, vehicles, and animals. When an event is detected, you will receive a real-time alert on your Smart Device. Dual Sensor Technology eliminates the number of false alerts you receive by up to 90%!
2-Way Audio Enabled
Capture the most important sights and sounds around your home or business. These1080p HD Wireless cameras include 2-way audio and can pick up audio around the camera. This adds an extra layer of security for your property. Use the free remote viewing App to hear what’s happening and speak through your camera. The built-in microphone produces clear and clean audio. NOTE: 2-Way Audio is not included with the 1080p HD Wired Spotlight cameras.
Night Owl’s Hybrid: Wired + Wireless World’s Unite
Although Night Owl’s Wired and Wireless Worlds each have features that make them stand apart, together they offer unparalleled flexibility and the ultimate in innovation.
1080p HD Resolution
With stunning video quality and sharp definitive lines, you can clearly see what your cameras capture. You can see details with great clarity and extreme precision with our 1080p HD cameras.1080p (1920 pixels x 1080 pixels) HD Resolution provides crisp and clear images, all day every day.
Expand your Coverage
Add more devices to your new Hybrid system to accommodate your coverage needs. Boost your coverage with additional Wired cameras or Wireless devices. Take it to the next level by replacing your old doorbell with our 1080p HD Smart Doorbell that pairs to the Hybrid DVR. Ensure you have eyes and ears where you need them most! The number of channels, which varies by model, determines the maximum number of Wired cameras or Wireless devices that can be added to the system.
View on your TV! Works with the Google Assistant
Integrate your Night Owl® 1080p HD Hybrid DVR with Google Assistant. You can use voice-activated commands to live stream your cameras to your TV in real-time. Integrating your Google Assistant allows you to live-stream your Night Owl® cameras to your TV in real-time with simple voice-activated commands. NOTE: You must have a Google Home device and a TV that utilizes Chromecast™.
Enhanced Night Vision
Whether its full-color day vision or black and white Night Vision, you will experience 1080p HD resolution day or night, rain or shine. As day turns to night, the indoor outdoor security cameras continue monitoring and recording when motion is detected. At night, the camera uses its black and white mode to continue producing and displaying the sharp image you desire! You will receive up to 100 ft. of rich and detailed Night Vision.
Remote Viewing with No Monthly Fees
Would you like to keep an eye on your world from anywhere in the world? Our free Night Owl® App for iOS® and Android™ Smart Devices and Control Management Software (“CMS”) for a PC or Mac, are easily setup in under 2 minutes. You can save videos and images directly to your Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Mac. Additionally, you can playback video footage from multiple cameras. Night Owl® makes remote viewing easy, and there are no monthly fees. Now that's convenient!
Weather-Resistant Cameras for Indoor/Outdoor Use
These 1080p HD indoor outdoor security cameras are for use both indoors and outdoors. This flexibility provides your property with the coverage it needs. The cameras have an operating temperature range of -4° F to 140° F. They are weather-resistant to withstand moisture and dirt debris (placing the camera under an eave is recommended). Keep an eye on your world both inside and out!
Local Storage w/ Advanced Video Compression Technology
Advanced video compression provides more efficient video compression helping to save hard disk drive (“HDD”) space and enhance the remote viewing experience. Advanced video compression saves HDD space, bandwidth, and boosts data transfer speeds. The pre-installed HDD provides local storage and true 24/7 recording. With a 1TB pre-installed hard drive and advanced video compression technology, this Hybrid DVR is truly a force to be reckoned with. The automatic overwrite feature allows the HDD to keep recording once it’s full. NOTE: The Hybrid DVR supports HDDs up to 8TB.
24/7 Technical Support, Available 365 Days a Year
At Night Owl®, our goal is to provide an unparalleled experience for any technical support required. We provide more assistance than any other security brand. Why call? Our support site has it all! An extensive library with support articles and videos is available on Night Owl’s support site. We provide Free 24/7 support, 365 days a year should you need more assistance. With tri-lingual phone support available (English, Spanish and French)and Live Chat, support is at your fingertips.
(1) Internet and Smart Device access requires a router and High-Speed Internet connection with a minimum 2 Mbps upload speed. If your DVR is not connected to the Internet, you will not be able to remotely view your system on your Smart Device or PC/Mac®. May require a free firmware update.
(2) The DVR is currently accessible on iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ running on 3G/4G Smart Devices. Push alerts currently available on Android™ and iOS®.
(3) Night Owl® does not charge any monthly fees to view or control your product over the Internet and/or Smart Device. Carrier fees and charges may apply.
(4) Night Owl® apps are free downloads compatible with Apple® and Android™ devices only. Compatibility at the time of manufacturing. Future Android™ and iOS® updates could affect the app experience.
(5) 1080p Wireless cameras are intended for Indoor/Outdoor use and have an operating temperature range of -4°F to 140°F. 1080p Wired cameras are intended for Indoor/Outdoor use and have an operating temperature range -4°F to 140°F. These cameras are weather-resistant, not waterproof. Not for use in direct exposure to water.
(6) Night Vision range up to 100 ft. for 1080p Wireless cameras and up to 100 ft. for 1080p Wired cameras (under ideal conditions). Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera position.
(7) Recording capacity may vary. The size of your pre-installed hard drive will affect recording capabilities. Optimal recording based on using the lowest recording quality settings with one camera.
(8) 1080p Wireless cameras have a 500 ft. wireless range within direct line of sight of the DVR.
(9) 1080p Wireless cameras include 2-way audio. 1080p Wired cameras are not audio enabled.
(10) 1080p Wireless cameras do not work independently and must be connected to a compatible Night Owl® system. These cameras are ONLY compatible with select models. These are NOT stand-alone cameras. Please refer to NightOwlSP.com for more information on compatibility.
(11) Video streaming may be subject to interruptions or failures for reasons beyond Night Owl’s control, such as intermittent Wi-Fi or service provider outages.
(12) Night Owl does not provide third-party monitored emergency notification or response.
(13) Never install or remove the HDD while the DVR is powered on. Opening the cover of the DVR may cause severe electrical shock.
(14) Human Detection Technology is only compatible with select models. Please refer to NightOwlSP.com for more information on compatibility.
(15) Images may vary.
(16) Accessing your Night Owl® device through Google Assistant™ requires a TV utilizing Chromecast™ and a Google Home device.
Disclaimer: Certain uses, publication and/or distribution of video/audio recordings from security cameras and/or audio devices are prohibited or restricted by federal, state and local laws. When enabling and/or using audio recording features with your hidden security camera, be sure to comply with the laws in your country, state, and locality. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. iPhone, iPad, Mac and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
ATTN CA RESIDENTS: WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov