8 Channel 1080 Lite DVR with 4 x 720p Cameras and 1 TB HDD
- 720p HD Video Security System
- Real-Time Motion Alerts
- No Monthly Fees
- Remote Viewing Available Via Free App
- View & Playback Footage Directly from your Smart Device
- 24/7 Technical Support in English, Spanish and French
About this item
720p HD Resolution Cameras
- 720p (1MP) HD Resolution (1280 x 720 pixels)
- Stunning video quality with sharp, definitive lines
- More pixels mean more information to produce detailed images
Enhanced Night Vision
- Up to 100 ft. of Night Vision
- Full-color day vision / black and white Night Vision
- 720p resolution day or night, rain or shine
3 Easy Ways to Connect
- Easily connect to your computer, smartphone or tablet
- View your system from anywhere in the world
- Absolutely no monthly fees, EVER!
Private Access to Video
- User video is never transmitted to our server, nor any third-party server
- Cameras and smartphone operate as peer-to-peer devices
24/7 Technical Support, Available 365 Days a Year
At Night Owl®, our goal is to provide an unparalleled experience for any technical support required. We provide more assistance than any other security brand.
- Why call? Our support site has it all!
- Extensive library with Support Articles and Videos available on Night Owl's support site
- Absolutely no monthly fees!
- Tri-lingual support available (English, Spanish and French)
America's #1 Wired Video Security Brand
With cutting-edge technology and the consumers best interest at heart, Night Owl® is the #1 Wired Security Brand in the U.S.* Night Owl® offers the best value in the market by designing and engineering high-quality products for ease of use and affordability. Our security products help protect homes & businesses across the globe. We've got your world covered.
(1) Internet and cell phone access requires a router and a broadband Internet connection with a minimum 2Mbps upload speed. If your DVR is not connected to the Internet you will not be able to remotely view your system on your Smart Device or PC/Mac®. May require a free firmware update.
(2) The DVR is currently accessible on iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ running on 3G/4G Smart Devices. Push alerts currently available on Android™ and iOS®.
(3) Do not recommend using the cameras in temperatures below -14°F or above 122°F. These cameras are weather-resistant, not waterproof. Not for use in direct exposure to water.
(4) Night Owl does not charge any monthly fees to view or control your DVR over the Internet and/or Smart Device. Carrier fees and charges may apply.
(5) Night Owl apps are free downloads compatible with Apple® and Android™ devices only. Compatibility at the time of manufacturing. Future Android™ and iOS® updates could affect the App experience.
(6) Recording capacity may vary. The size of your pre-installed hard drive will affect recording capabilities. Optimal recording based on using the lowest recording quality settings with one camera.
(7) Night Vision range up to 100 ft. under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera position.
(8) No audio enabled camera included.
(9) Owl Scan™ is a trademark of Night Owl SP, LLC.
(10) Images may vary.
(11) Please ensure that your existing cables are a minimum of 24 AWG.
Disclaimer: Certain uses, publication and/or distribution of video/audio recordings from security cameras and/or audio devices are prohibited or restricted by federal, state and local laws. When enabling and/or using audio recording features with your hidden security camera, be sure to comply with the laws in your country, state and locality. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. iPhone, iPad, Mac and Mac OS X operating system software are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
*Not created by, affiliated with, or supported by Google Inc.
ATTN CA RESIDENTS:
WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
*Software CD and Support Material Packet may not be included. However, the software and support material are both available for free on our support site at NightOwlSP.com.