10 Channel 4K Bluetooth Wi-Fi NVR with 1TB Hard Drive and 8 Wi-Fi IP 4K Spotlight Cameras with 2-Way Audio and Audio Alerts and Sirens
- Plug-In Wi-Fi IP 2-Way Audio Cameras
- Secure Wireless Network
- Secure App-Based Bluetooth® Setup
About this item
Night Owl® Network Video Recorder with Wi-Fi IP 4K HD Spotlight Cameras and Pre-Installed Hard Drive
Secure App-Based Bluetooth® Setup
Unlike other brands, our patent pending recorder includes built-in Bluetooth® technology. This makes it easy to set up and unlock your device from your smartphone or tablet without the need for a monitor, clunky keyboard or wired mouse.
- Secure start-to-finish app-based setup with no monitor or mouse needed
- Freedom to place your recorder where you want - not reliant on monitor for setup
- No navigating through an outdated user interface on a monitor
- NOTE: Internet is not required for pairing your smartphone or tablet, but is required for remote viewing features
Designed and Engineered in the USA
At Night Owl®, all our products are proudly designed and engineered in the United States by skilled personnel, so we can make your privacy and security our top priority.
- Night Owl® is U.S. based, U.S. owned, subject to all U.S. laws and takes a firm stance on ensuring consumer privacy
- True American ingenuity, right here on American soil. Our U.S. based engineering team works tirelessly to design products that provide security and protect your privacy.
National Security Compliant
Night Owl® is in compliance with the U.S. government’s stance on protecting our nation per Section 889 of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA).
- Unlike other brands, Night Owl® product does not contain any essential components from specific banned China-based companies
- We are proudly compliant with the new FCC Covered List and strongly believe in the importance of protecting Human Rights and the national security of the U.S.A.
Sharp 4K HD Resolution for Clear Recording
Enjoy crystal clear recordings with your 4K cameras. Take a closer look from your monitor and capture intricate details that lower resolution cameras might not catch.
- High-quality, true-to-life, 4K video resolution
- 4K (8MP) is 4 times sharper than standard 1080p cameras
- Produces clear and detailed images that you must see to believe
Secure Wireless Network
Your cameras wirelessly transmit audio and video recordings to the recorder via its built-in Wi-Fi. You will experience nonstop viewing and recording, all day every day. Internet is not required for viewing, recording or playback from a TV or monitor (CCTV).
- Experience uninterrupted viewing and recording without delays
- Unlike cloud-based systems, all recordings are safely stored to the hard drive for secure access
AC Powered Wi-Fi IP Cameras
Your Wi-Fi IP cameras are AC powered for convenience and reliability. This saves you time and money, while providing flexibility to move the cameras as your needs change.
- AC power allows for 24/7 coverage
- Cameras plug into an outlet and can be quickly installed in minutes
- With an enhanced range you can easily move them as your coverage needs change
2-Way Audio (Listen & Talk)
When used with our free app, you will be able to hear what’s happening and speak through your cameras in real time.
- Use the app to hear and talk with someone on your property
- Record audio, with video, when an event occurs
- Audio is clear and static free
Preset Voice Alerts with Built-In Camera Siren
Your cameras have a built-in speaker, which can be used with our preset voice alerts and siren to quickly alert an intruder or guest that they are being recorded. You can set the speaker to activate when human motion is detected or manually activate it whenever you choose, from wherever you are located.
- Option 1 – Preset Voice Alerts: Send a preset voice alert to the camera to notify an intruder or guest that you have seen them, even if you are miles away
- Option 2 – Built-In Camera Siren: Ward off trespassers before a potential break in at your home or office with our loud siren, no matter where you are
Built-In Dual Spotlights
Your Wi-Fi IP cameras include built-in dual spotlights which turn on when a human, face or vehicle is detected to deter burglars and vandals.
- Spotlights power on automatically when human motion is detected
- Bright lights illuminate the area which startles trespassers
- At night, the cameras will record in full-color (with available ambient light) or switch to black and white Night Vision with up to 100 ft. of visibility
Your cameras come with indoor / outdoor housing, which means you can safely monitor inside and outside your home or business.
- Cameras can withstand minimal moisture and dirt debris, while providing the coverage you need
- Durable, weather-resistant construction ensures long-lasting use (placing the camera under an eave, for outdoor usage, is recommended)
Pre-Installed Storage with No Monthly Fees
You own your recordings and can access them anytime. There are no mandatory cloud, subscriptions, or storage fees. All recordings are securely stored on a pre-installed hard disk drive (size varies by model).
- Easily access and playback your recordings locally from a TV or monitor
- Important recordings can be transferred to a flash drive or external HDD for long-term storage
- With Internet, you can playback, save and share recordings right from the app on your Smart Device
- Cameras have a microSD card slot for backup Image Capture (microSD card sold separately)
Smart Detection Technology
Instantly receive Human Detection, Facial Capture and Vehicle Alerts to your mobile device so you can better distinguish criminal activity from normal occurrences while saving hard drive space.
- Record and flag events for quick and easy access
- Quickly determine if you see someone familiar or not with our Facial Capture Alerts
- Easily search your recordings by filtering to find what, when and where an event occurred
Free Mobile App with Real-time Alerts
Our app lets you remotely monitor your home or business in real-time from anywhere. Remote connectivity functions are compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, Android, and iOS, which means you can stay connected no matter what device you use.
- Secure App-Based Bluetooth® Setup
- 2-Step Verification safeguards your privacy by requiring two authentication steps for login and secure password resets
- Single Sign-On lets you conveniently and securely access your devices with one set of login credentials
- Receive real-time mobile alerts when a human or vehicle is detected
- Easily live view, playback, save and share footage with multi-channel viewing options right from your Smart Device
Expand Your Coverage – Plug-n-Play with Other Wi-Fi Devices
Monitor every important area of your property with a network of multiple security cameras. You can customize your whole-property solution in almost any configuration.
- Wi-Fi devices are easy to move as your viewing needs change
- Add compatible Night Owl® Wi-Fi devices
- NOTE: Your Wi-Fi recorder is compatible with our BWNIP2 (Wire Free), WNIP2 (Wi-Fi IP) and WNIP8 (Wi-Fi IP) Series devices
Integrated Voice Control
Your system works with Google Assistant. Stream your live camera footage instantly to your TV or monitor all while remaining hands free.
- Make your smart home even smarter
- Use a simple voice command to initiate streaming
- NOTE: Requires a TV utilizing Chromecast™ and a Google Home device
Night Owl® offers free 24/7 technical support through our extensive online help library. Additionally, we have an online chat system and phone support in both English and Spanish.
- Our online support site is available 24/7, 365 days a year
- Free live chat and phone support. We’re here for you!
Secure Password Reset Process
Your privacy matters, so we keep your data safe! Unlike our competitors, we don’t give passwords out over the phone.
- A thief won’t be able to access your recorder by calling us and getting a temporary code
- You must verify you are the owner via our secure mobile app or web-based portal
(1) Internet and Smart Device access requires a router and High-Speed Internet connection with a minimum 3 Mbps upload speed. If your recorder is not connected to the Internet, you will not be able to remotely view your system on your Smart Device. May require a free firmware update.
(2) The recorder and push alerts are currently accessible on iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ running on 4G/5G Smart Devices. Night Owl® doesn’t charge monthly fees to view or control your recorder over the Internet and/or Smart Device. Carrier fees and charges may apply.
(3) Night Owl® apps are free downloads compatible with Apple® and Android™ devices only. Compatibility at the time of manufacturing. Future Android™ and iOS® updates may affect the app experience.
(4) Night Vision range up to 100 ft. under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera position.
(5) At night, when the spotlight is activated by human or vehicular motion, the cameras will provide up to 30 ft. of full-color viewing and recording. If the spotlight is off and there is no ambient light in the area, the cameras will switch to black and white viewing and recording at night.
(6) 300 ft. wireless range when cameras are within direct sight of the recorder with no obstructions.
(7) Recording capacity may vary. The size of your pre-installed Hard Disk Drive (HDD) will affect recording capabilities. Optimal recording based on using the lowest recording quality settings with one camera.
(8) Video streaming may be subject to interruptions or failures for reasons beyond Night Owl’s control, such as intermittent Wi-Fi or service provider outages. All features require ideal conditions and the latest firmware updates to provide accurate results.
(9) The cameras included with this system have 2-way audio (talk / listen functionality).
(10) Accessing your Night Owl® device through Google Assistant™ requires a TV utilizing Chromecast™ and a Google Home device.
(11) The following items are not included and are only for demonstration: TV's, Monitors, Routers, Phones, Tablets, Smart Devices, and any item not specifically listed as included.
(12) This recorder is compatible with some Night Owl® Wi-Fi devices. Check NightOwlSP.com for more information on compatibility.
(13) The term "recorder" may refer to a DVR, NVR, Wi-Fi NVR, or any similar recording device.
(14) The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Night Owl Security Products is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
(15) While we make every effort to provide accurate information, inaccuracies or errors may occur. We reserve the right to make changes, corrections, and/or improvements to the information and to the products, at any time without notice.
(16) Images may vary.
(17) microSD card not included (sold separately).
(18) For more information on Section 889 of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) please go to the U.S. government’s webpage www.federalregister.gov.
Certain uses, publication and/or distribution of video/audio recordings from security cameras and/or audio devices are prohibited or restricted by federal, state and local laws. When enabling and/or using audio recording features with your hidden security camera, be sure to comply with the laws in your country, state, and locality. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. iPhone, iPad, Mac and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Google, Google Home, Chromecast and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC.
ATTN CA RESIDENTS:
WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Wi-Fi NVR Specifications
Video / Audio
Video Inputs: 10 x Wi-Fi (Maximum of 4 x Night
Owl® Battery Cameras)*
Video Outputs: 1 x HDMI
Recording Resolution: Up to 4K - (3840 X 2160)
Recording Modes: Motion, Event (Human Detection
Technology, Facial Capture &
Vehicle Detection), Schedule,
Hard Disk Drive (pre-installed): 1TB (pre-installed)
Built-In Bluetooth® Wireless Setup: Yes (no monitor required for
Integrated Voice Control
Voice Control: Google Assistant
Streaming Options: Chromecast*
Requirements for Remote Connectivity
Internet Service Speeds: High Speed Internet
Connection with a minimum of
3 Mbps upload speed
Computer Compatibility: Windows® and Mac OS X®
Smart Device Compatibility: Android™ and iOS®
General (Wi-Fi NVR)
Languages Supported: English, Spanish, French
Operating Temperature 32°F to 104°F
Weight (Product Only): Approx. 2.5 lbs.
Dimensions (L x W x H): Approx. 10" x 8" x 2"
Wi-Fi Camera Specifications
Wi-Fi Camera Video / Audio
Connection Type: AC Powered Wireless
Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
Wi-Fi Range: 300 ft. (line of sight)
Resolution: 4K (8MP) - 3840 X 2160
Lens mm / Viewing Angle: 4mm / 100°
Audio Enabled: 2-Way Audio (Listen / Talk)
Preset Voice Messages / Siren
Length of night Vision: 100 ft.
L2 Color Boost® Technology: Yes
Number of Spolight LEDs: 2 per camera
microSD Card Slot: Yes - Image Capture
Maximum microSD Card: 128GB *microSD Card
General (Wi-Fi Camera)
Weather-Resistant Rating: IP-65
Operating Temperatures: -4°F to 140°F
Weight (Product Only): Approx. 0.5 lbs.
Dimensions (L x W x H): Approx. 6" x 3" x 3"
- 1 x Wi-Fi NVR with Antennas & 1TB Hard Drive
- 1 x Wi-Fi NVR Power Adapter
- 1 x 6 ft. HDMI Cable
- 1 x RJ-45 Cable (Ethernet)
- 1 x USB Mouse
- 1 x Support Material & Window Sticker
Wi-Fi IP Cameras:
- 8 x 4K HD Wi-Fi IP Cameras
- 8 x Camera Power Adapters (9 ft. each)
- 8 x Mounting Hardware and Screw Packets