Add-on Outdoor Wireless 1080p AC Powered Camera with PIR
- 1080p Indoor/Outdoor Wireless AC Powered Infrared Wifi Security Camera
- 2-way Audio Enabled Camera
- View on your TV! Works with the Google Assistant
- 100 ft. of Night Vision with 100° Field of View
- 24/7 Technical Support, Available 365 Days a Year
- Camera is compatible with our Wireless NVRs (WNVR201 and WNVRC20 Series), our Wireless Gateway (WG4 Series) and our Hybrid DVR (HC20X Series) or can be used as a standalone. *Please contact our Pre-Sales experts for additional information.
About this item
Need something that’s simple to setup and easy to move as your viewing needs change? Expand your existing coverage with a Night Owl 1080p AC Powered Wifi Security Camera. These cameras can be added to compatible Night Owl® wireless devices. Don’t have a system? No worries! Simply connect the cameras to your router via Wi-Fi and view them through our free App. Have a TV and Chromecast™? With the integration of Google Assistant, you can even live stream to your TV in real-time with simple voice-activated commands.
Full 1080p resolution, a 100° field of view and up to 100 ft. of Night Vision help ensure you have every angle covered. Each camera also includes 2-way audio so you can record sound and speak through the cameras. As if that wasn’t enough, these cameras also have our Dual Sensor Technology which reduces false alerts to your Smart Device by up to 90%. Multiple storage options are available depending on your camera setup. With 24/7 support, rest assured Night Owl® will be here for you every step of the way.
1080p HD Resolution
1080p (1920 pixels x 1080 pixels) HD Resolution provides crisp and clear images, all day every day. With stunning video quality and sharp definitive lines, you can clearly see what your cameras capture. See intricate details with clarity and precision with our 1080p HD experience.
AC Powered Wireless Cameras
Unlike some brands, our wireless 1080p Wifi security camera is AC powered to avoid the inconvenience of changing or recharging batteries. Frequent battery replacement is a hassle and an expense many customers want to avoid. This DIY (Do-it-Yourself) camera is easy to install and can be easily moved as your coverage needs change. Simply plug the AC powered wireless camera into any outlet and install it up to 480 ft. from your Wireless NVR, Hybrid DVR, Gateway or Router. AC power allows for 24/7 coverage and pre-record. Don’t miss any key events due to dead batteries.
View on your TV! Works with the Google Assistant
With the integration of Google Assistant, you can live stream your 1080p cameras to your TV in real-time using simple voice-activated commands. Integrate your Night Owl® camera with Google Assistant and use voice-activated commands to live stream your camera to your TV in real-time. NOTE: Requires a TV utilizing Chromecast™ and a Google Home device.
2 Flexible Setup Options
Already own a Night Owl® wireless device? This add-on wireless Wifi security camera makes expanding your security system easy. Don’t own a system? Simply connect the camera to your router via Wi-Fi and view it on our free App. Option 1: Easily pair the camera to compatible Night Owl® wireless devices for additional coverage. Option 2: Use as a standalone by connecting the camera to your router via Wi-Fi and viewing it on our free App.
2 Customizable Storage Options
How and where your recordings are stored will depend on your camera’s setup. Customize your storage to best accommodate your needs. Option 1: microSD Card Recording: Store recordings directly to a microSD card (not included), up to 128GB per camera. No monthly fees! Option 2: Local Storage to Hard Drive: Record locally to your device’s pre-installed hard drive when the camera is connected to a compatible wireless device (not included). No monthly fees!
2-Way Audio Enabled
Our 1080p wifi security camera includes 2-way audio. Capture the most important sights and sounds in and around your home or business. This camera picks up audio around the camera for an extra layer of security. The built-in microphone produces clear audio. Use the free remote viewing App to hear what’s happening and speak through your camera.
Real-Time Dual Sensor Alerts
Our Dual Sensor Technology eliminates the number of false alerts you receive by up to 90% to your Smart Device. This technology requires both heat and motion be present at the same time and detects movement from animals, people, and vehicles. Our wireless camera only records when necessary to save space on the microSD card and sends you alerts that matter. Receive a real-time alert directly to your Smart Device when heat and motion are detected within the camera’s field of view.
Weather-Resistant Cameras for Indoor/Outdoor Use
Keep an eye on your world both indoors and outdoors. This flexibility provides your property with the coverage it needs. This wifi security camera is weather-resistant to withstand moisture and dirt debris (placing the camera under an eave is recommended). The cameras have an operating temperature range of -4° F to 140° F.
Enhanced Night Vision with Wide Viewing Angle
As day turns to night, your cameras continue monitoring and recording when motion is detected. At night, they enter black and white mode to continue displaying the crisp image you deserve! You will receive up to 100 ft. of rich and detailed Night Vision. Whether its full-color day vision or black and white Night Vision, you will experience 1080p HD resolution day or night, rain or shine. Additionally, these cameras have a 100° Field of View for max coverage.
Remote Viewing with No Monthly Fees
Keep an eye on your world from anywhere in the world. Night Owl® makes remote viewing easy, and there are no monthly fees. Our free and exclusive Night Owl® App for iOS® and Android™ Smart Devices and Control Management Software (“CMS”) for a PC or Mac, are easily setup in less than 2 minutes. You can save videos and images directly to your Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Mac. Additionally, you can playback video footage from multiple cameras. Talk about convenient!
24/7 Technical Support, Available 365 Days a Year
At Night Owl®, our goal is to provide an unparalleled experience for any technical support required. We provide more assistance than any other security brand. Why call? Our support site has it all! An extensive library with support articles and videos is available on Night Owl’s support site. We provide Free 24/7 support, 365 days a year should you need more assistance. With tri-lingual phone support available (English, Spanish and French) and Live Chat, support is at your fingertips.
(1) Smart Device access requires a router and High-Speed Internet connection with a minimum 2Mbps upload speed. If your camera is not connected to the Internet, you will not be able to remotely view your camera on your Smart Device. May require a free firmware update.
(2) The cameras are currently accessible on iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ running on 3G/4G Smart Devices. Push alerts currently available on Android™ and iOS®.
(3) Night Owl® does not charge any monthly fees to view or control your cameras from a Smart Device. Carrier fees and charges may apply.
(4) Night Owl® apps are free downloads compatible with Apple® and Android™ devices only. The App and Smart Device are compatible at the time of manufacturing. Future Apple® and Android™ updates may affect the App experience.
(5) Do not recommend using the cameras in temperatures below -4° or above 140° (F). These cameras are weather-resistant, not waterproof. Not for use in direct exposure to water.
(6) Night Vision range up to 100 ft. under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera position.
(7) MicroSD card may or may not be included. Internal memory capacity up to 128 GB.
(8) These cameras have a 480 ft. wireless range within direct line of sight of the wireless device or router.
(9) Thermal image is for example only and not an actual camera produced image.
(10) Objects and barriers such as glass, concrete walls, wood walls, drywall, brick and other materials may affect the wireless range of this camera.
(11) Video streaming may be subject to interruptions or failures for reasons beyond Night Owl’s control, such as intermittent Wi-Fi or service provider outages.
(12) These cameras include 2-way audio
(13) Night Owl® does not provide third-party monitored emergency notification or response.
(14) Accessing your Night Owl® device through Google Assistant requires a Smart TV and/or Chromecast (may have additional requirements).
(15) Images may vary.
Disclaimer: Certain uses, publication and/or distribution of video/audio recordings from security cameras and/or audio devices are prohibited or restricted by federal, state and local laws. When enabling and/or using audio recording features with your hidden security camera, be sure to comply with the laws in your country, state and locality. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. iPhone, iPad, Mac and Mac OS X operating system software are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
*Not created by, affiliated with, or supported by Google Inc.
ATTN CA RESIDENTS:
WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov