4K Intelligent Wired Dome IP Camera with Audio
- 4K Ultra HD Wired Indoor/Outdoor IP Camera with Audio
- Rapid Image Detection™ Technology (RID)
- Real-Time Motion Alerts to your Smart Device
- Remote Viewing Available Via Free App
- L2 Color Boost® Technology with 100 ft. of Night Vision
- 24/7 Technical Support
- Compatible NVR is Required
- Camera is Compatible with Night Owl's IH8.0 and H5 Series NVRs
About this item
The 4K Experience
More pixels mean more information to produce High Def video quality with sharp definitive lines. Night Owl’s 4K Ultra HD cameras provide the stunning image quality you crave. The best wired security cameras let you view your world in 4K! With this extreme resolution, you see intricate details with superior clarity and detect threats with precision. At 4K (8MP) resolution (3840 pixels x 2160 pixels) you will experience four times the resolution of standard 1080p.
Rapid Image Detection™ Technology (RID)
Introducing Rapid Image Detection (RID)! RID is Auto-learning technology with Intelligent Video Analytics that rapidly interprets data to distinguish potential threats from non-threats. This technology will help you RID yourself of meaningless false alerts. With fewer false recordings, you will be alerted to meaningful threats and save hard drive space.
L2 Color Boost® Technology with 100 Ft. of Night Vision
The best wired security cameras capture full-color video in low-light settings, only switching to Night Vision if necessary. With Night Owl’s L2 Color Boost® Technology your cameras continue recording in full-color as light fades to darkness. Fight off the darkness! The low-light (L2) sensors produce detailed full-color video even as light fades away. When the light fades to darkness, the cameras kee[ recording in Night Vision with up to 100 ft. of visibility.
Weather-Resistant 4K Ultra HD Wired Indoor/Outdoor IP Cameras
Your world matters! These cameras are for use indoors/outdoors. This flexibility provides your property with all the coverage it needs. Keep a watchful eye on your world both indoors and outdoors. The cameras are weather-resistant to withstand moisture and dirt debris (placing the camera under an eave is recommended). Typically, the best wired security cameras are cold climate capable, and these cameras can withstand temperatures down to -22° F. Camera image may vary.
Enjoy the added peace of mind and sense of connection that audio provides. The built-in microphone produces clear audio, which is easy to hear and understand. The best wired security cameras pair both audio and video to create detailed recordings. These cameras pick up audio around the camera, providing an important extra layer of security. Camera image may vary.
3 Easy Ways to Connect
Night Owl® makes remote viewing easy, and there are no monthly fees. That’s right, no fees! Keep an eye on your world from anywhere in the world. Playback video footage from multiple cameras. The included free and exclusive App for iOS® and Android™ Smart Devices and Control Management Software (“CMS”) for a PC or Mac, can be setup in under 2 minutes. You can save videos and images directly to your Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Mac. Talk about convenient!
24/7 Technical Support with EZ Warranty Returns
We provide Free 24/7 support, 365 days a year should you need more assistance. With tri-lingual phone support available (English, Spanish and French) and Live Chat, support is at your fingertips. At Night Owl®, our goal is to provide an unparalleled experience for any technical support required. We provide more assistance than any other security brand. Why call? Our support site has it all! An extensive library with support articles and videos is available on Night Owl’s support site.
America's #1 Wired Video Security Brand
With cutting-edge technology and the consumers best interest at heart, Night Owl® is the #1 Wired Security Brand in the U.S.* Night Owl® offers the best value in the market by designing and engineering high-quality products for ease of use and affordability. Our security products help protect homes & businesses across the globe. We've got your world covered.
(1) Internet and cell phone access requires a router and a broadband Internet connection with a minimum 2 Mbps upload speed. If your DVR is not connected to the Internet you will not be able to remotely view your system on your Smart Device or PC/Mac®. May require a free firmware update.
(2) The NVR is currently accessible on iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ running on 3G/4G Smart Devices. Push alerts currently available on Android™ and iOS®.
(3) Do not recommend using the cameras in temperatures below -22°F or above 131°F. These cameras are weather-resistant, not waterproof. Not for use in direct exposure to water.
(4) Night Owl does not charge any monthly fees to view or control your NVR over the Internet and/or Smart Device. Carrier fees and charges may apply.
(5) Night Owl apps are free downloads compatible with Apple®and Android™ devices only. Compatibility at the time of manufacturing. Future Android™ and iOS®updates could affect the App experience.
(6) Night Vision range up to 100 ft. under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera position.
(7) Audio enabled cameras included.
Disclaimer: Certain uses, publication and/or distribution of video/audio recordings from security cameras and/or audio devices are prohibited or restricted by federal, state and local laws. When enabling and/or using audio recording features with your hidden security camera, be sure to comply with the laws in your country, state, and locality. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. iPhone, iPad, Mac and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
*Not created by, affiliated with, or supported by Google Inc.
ATTN CA RESIDENTS:
WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov