Add-On / Standalone 1080p HD Indoor AC Powered Wireless Camera (2-pack)
- 1080p AC Powered Wireless Home Security Cameras
- 2-Way Audio Enabled Cameras
- Works with the Google Assistant
- 20 ft. of Clear Night Vision with 88° Field of View
- 24/7 Technical Support, Available 365 Days a Year
- Cameras are compatible with our Wireless Gateway (WG4 Series), Wireless NVR (WNVR201 Series) or can be used as standalones with a Wi-Fi connection. *Please contact our Pre-Sales experts for additional information.
About this item
Need something that’s simple to setup and easy to move as your viewing needs change? Expand your existing coverage with our Night Owl 1080p AC Powered Wireless Home Security Cameras. These cameras can easily be added to compatible Night Owl® wireless devices. Don’t have a system? No worries! Simply connect the cameras to your router via Wi-Fi and view them through our free App. When viewed as standalone cameras or on our Wireless Gateway, these cameras work with the Google Assistant. Google Assistant allows you to view your cameras from the convenience of your Smart Device with ease.
Each camera includes 2-way audio so you can record sound and speak through the cameras. As if that wasn’t enough, these wireless home security cameras also have our Dual Sensor Technology which reduces false alerts to your Smart Device by up to 90%. Multiple storage options are available depending on your camera setup. Full 1080p resolution, an 88° field of view and up to 20 ft. of Night Vision help ensure you have every angle covered. With 24/7 support, rest assured Night Owl® will be here for you every step of the way.
1080p HD Resolution
See intricate details with clarity and precision with our 1080p HD experience. 1080p (1920 pixels x 1080 pixels) HD Resolution provides crisp and clear images, all day every day. With stunning video quality and sharp definitive lines, you can clearly see what your cameras capture.
AC Powered Wireless Cameras
Don’t miss any key events due to dead batteries! Unlike some brands, our 1080p wireless home security cameras are AC powered to avoid the inconvenience of changing or recharging batteries. Frequent battery replacement is a hassle and an expense many customers want to avoid. These DIY (Do-it-Yourself) cameras are easy to install and can be easily moved as your coverage needs change. Simply plug the AC powered wireless home security cameras into any outlet and install them up to 480 ft. from your wireless device. AC power allows for 24/7 coverage and pre-record.
Flexible Setup Options
Already own a compatible Night Owl® wireless device? These add-on cameras make expanding your security system easy. Don’t own a system? Simply connect the cameras to your router via Wi-Fi and view it on our free App. Option 1: Easily pair the cameras to compatible Night Owl® wireless devices for additional coverage. Option 2: Use as standalones by connecting the cameras to your router via Wi-Fi and viewing them on our free App.
Smart Dual Sensor Technology
Receive a real-time alert directly to your Smart Device when heat and motion are detected within the camera’s field of view. Our Dual Sensor Technology eliminates the number of false alerts you receive by up to 90% to your Smart Device. This technology requires both heat and motion be present at the same time and detects movement from animals, people, and vehicles. Our wireless cameras only record when necessary to save space on the microSD card and send you alerts that matter.
2-Way Audio Enabled
Capture the most important sights and sounds in and around your home or business. Our 1080p wireless home security cameras include 2-way audio. These cameras pick up and record audio around the camera for an extra layer of security. The built-in microphone produces clear audio. Use the free remote viewing App to hear what’s happening and speak through your cameras.
Works with the Google Assistant
When viewed as standalone cameras or on our Wireless Gateway, this camera works with the Google Assistant. Google Assistant allows you to view your camera from the convenience of your Smart Device with ease. Simply tell Google Assistant to open the App and begin viewing. Now that’s smart security!
Remote Viewing with No Monthly Fees
Talk about convenient! Night Owl® makes remote viewing easy, and there are no monthly fees. Our free and exclusive Night Owl® App for iOS® and Android™ Smart Devices and Control Management Software (“CMS”) for a PC or Mac, are easily setup in less than 2 minutes. You can save videos and images directly to your Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Mac. Additionally, you can playback video footage from multiple cameras. Keep an eye on your world from anywhere in the world.
Whether you need an extra set of eyes on your kids, loving pets or personal property, these cameras are the perfect indoor solution! The cameras should not be used in temperatures below 32°(F) or above 122°(F). Night Owl’s 1080p wireless home security cameras are designed for indoor use only.
Looking for easy setup? Put away the tools! A magnetic base allows you to install the cameras simply and quickly. No magnetic surface available? No problem! Use the included mounting bracket to secure to a wall or ceiling.
Night Vision and Wide Viewing Angle
These cameras provide up to 20 ft. of Night Vision. During the day, your cameras will display in full-color mode. At night, they will enter black and white mode. Additionally, the cameras provide an 88˚ field of view, which far surpasses the standard 42˚ field of view of many cameras. This enhanced field of view allows you to view a larger area while providing peace of mind.
24/7 Technical Support, Available 365 Days a Year
Why call? Our support site has it all! At Night Owl®, our goal is to provide an unparalleled experience for any technical support required. We offer more assistance than any other security brand with an extensive library with support articles and videos available on Night Owl's support site. We also provide tri-lingual support (English, Spanish and French), with absolutely no monthly fees! Rest assured Night Owl® is here to support you every step of the way.
(1) Smart Device access requires a router and High-Speed Internet connection with a minimum 3Mbps upload speed. If your camera is not connected to the Internet, you will not be able to remotely view your camera on your Smart Device. May require a free firmware update.
(2) These cameras are currently accessible on iPhone®, iPad®, and AndroidTM running on 3G/4G Smart Devices. Push alerts currently available on AndroidTM and iOS®.
(3) Night Owl® does not charge any monthly fees to view or control your camera from a Smart Device. Carrier fees and charges may apply.
(4) Night Owl® Apps are free downloads compatible with Apple® and Android™ devices only. The App and Smart Device are compatible at the time of manufacturing. Future Apple® and Android™ updates may affect the App experience.
(5) Do not recommend using the cameras in temperatures below 32° or above 122°.
(6) Night Vision range up to 20 ft. under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera position.
(7) MicroSD card may or may not be included. Internal memory capacity up to 128GB.
(8) These cameras have a 480 ft. wireless range within direct line of sight of the NVR/Gateway/Router.
(9) Objects and barriers such as glass, concrete walls, wood walls, drywall, brick and other materials may affect the wireless range of this camera.
(10) Each camera includes 2-way audio.
(11) Video streaming may be subject to interruptions or failures for reasons beyond Night Owl’s control, such as intermittent Wi-Fi or service provider outages.
(12) Night Owl® does not provide third-party monitored emergency notification or response.
(13) Thermal image is for example only and not an actual camera produced image.
(14) Images may vary.
(15) The following items are not included and are only for demonstration: TV's, Monitors, Routers, Phones, Tablets, Smart Devices, and any item not specifically listed as included.
(16) All features require ideal conditions to provide accurate results.
Disclaimer: Certain uses, publication and/or distribution of video/audio recordings from security cameras and/or audio devices are prohibited or restricted by federal, state and local laws. When enabling and/or using audio recording features with your hidden security camera, be sure to comply with the laws in your country, state and locality. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. iPhone, iPad, Mac and Mac OS X operating system software are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
*Not created by, affiliated with, or supported by Google Inc.
ATTN CA RESIDENTS:
WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov