The CAB-UL2-100VP is a 100 ft. Class 2 In-Wall Rated Video and Power Extension Cable that is compatible with all Night Owl DVRs. While this cable can be used in conjunction with any DVR system, it is required for all cameras exceeding 1080p resolution, including but not limited to our 3MP and 5MP systems. Due to the design of this cable, communication between the camera and DVR is made smoother and far less susceptible to video degradation. The cable extends the range of any Night Owl BNC wired camera and comes equipped with a BNC-to-BNC adapter to connect your existing cables. This Class 2 In-Wall Rated cable will help you safeguard what matters most!
- Weatherproof Cable Allows for Use Indoors and Outdoors
- Class 2 In-Wall Rated Cable
- 100 foot BNC Video/Power Cable
- Compatible with all Night Owl DVR systems
- Used for Cameras with No Audio
- UL Listed: Yes
- Classification: Class 2 In-Wall Rated
- Cable Length: 100 ft.
- Video Cable Connection: BNC: Male-to-Male
- Power Cable Connection: DC: Male-to-Female
- Audio Cable Connection: N/A
- Video Signal Inner Conductor: 7 x 4.72 mil Twisted Copper Wires
- Video Signal Metallic Shield: 42 x 4.72 mil Tinned Copper Winding Magnalium Wires
- Color: Black
- Cable Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Video Cable Resistance: 11.5 Ohm
- Power Cable Resistance: 5.2 Ohm
- Recommended Maximum Resolution: Up to 5MP
- Recommended Maximum Cable Run: 240 ft.
Maximum Run Length of Cable:
This cable is not intended for runs exceeding 240 ft. When you install a cable further than 60 ft. from your DVR, it is recommended that you power that camera with its own camera power adapter. When the camera switches to night vision mode, it requires an additional power draw. For cameras installed at extended distances, this additional power draw can cause night vision issues if those cameras are not powered with their own adapter.
24/7 Technical Support, Available 365 Days a Year
At Night Owl, our goal is to provide an incomparable experience for any technical support required. We provide more assistance than any other security brand by offering tri-lingual (English, Spanish and French) 24/7 phone support, 365 days a year.
EZ – Warranty Returns
Often, manufacturer’s force customers to jump through hoops to have a defective product warrantied. Not at Night Owl! Here, we believe customers with a defective product within the warranty period should not be saddled with shipping fees or overly complex requests. Our “EZ” return process makes navigating a warranty claim easy and hassle-free!
Disclaimer: This cable may not be compatible with other manufacturer’s products.
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.