16 Channel 5MP DVR with Facial Recognition, 2 TB HDD and 8 Light Cameras- Brown Box
- 5MP (Megapixel) HD Wired Video Security DVR with 2TB Pre-Installed Hard Drive
- 5MP HD Wired Indoor/Outdoor Spotlight Home Security Cameras
- Built-in Motion-Activated Spotlights
- Human Detection Technology Reduces False Alerts to your Smart Device
- Facial Capture and Recognition with Familiar and Unfamiliar Face Alerts
- Remote Viewing with No Monthly Fees
- View on Your TV! Works with the Google Assistant
About this item
Introducing Night Owl’s 5MP (Megapixel) Wired Security System with Human Detection Technology and Motion-Activated Spotlights. At 5MP, you capture recordings with clarity and precision. There are absolutely no fees for storing your recordings. Simply keep everything on the pre-installed 2TB hard drive. Human Detection Technology uses advanced algorithms to detect human motion, thereby reducing false alerts to your Smart Device and saving hard drive space. A built-in motion-activated spotlight activates anytime one of the 5MP HD Wired home cameras senses human motion, adding an extra layer of security to your world. Facial Capture and Recognition Technology captures a person’s face from upto 10 ft. away from the camera, scans the system’s database for a match, and sends a Familiar or Unfamiliar Face alert to your Smart Device. The weather-resistant indoor/outdoor home security cameras generate 2.5 times more pixels than standard 1080p video resolution. Additionally, continue recording in full-color video even in low-light settings with L2 Color Boost® Technology. As light fades, these cameras provide crisp and clear video in full-color only switching to Night Vision when necessary. Night Vision up to 100 ft. and wide-angle viewing provide extreme coverage for your home or business.
The Night Owl® HD Wired Security System works alongside a free remote viewing App for iOS® and Android™ Smart Devices. You can view on a PC or Mac with our free computer software. Plus, you have access to free 24/7 technical support in English, Spanish and French, to provide all the support you need. Experience the quality, reliability, and excellent customer service of Night Owl® with our new 5MP system.
5MP HD Wired Spotlight Cameras
See intricate details with clarity and precision with these 5MP (Megapixel) (2560 pixels x 1944 pixels) home security cameras. Human motion triggers a bright built-in motion-activated LED spotlight on these wired cameras which wards off trespassers. Human Detection Technology reduces false alerts to your Smart Device, which keeps you apprised of meaningful threats and saves hard drive space. You will experience uninterrupted viewing and recording with no interference from Wi-Fi devices. Internet is only required for remote viewing and receiving alerts to a Smart Device. Lastly, these cameras have Night Vision with up to 100 ft. of visibility to provide the coverage you need.
Facial Capture and Recognition Technology
These home security cameras capture a person’s face from up to 10 ft. away and send Familiar and Unfamiliar alerts to your Smart Device. An internal database lets you put a name to the face. Familiar Face Alerts add names to faces you trust, such as family members, friends, and delivery people. Unfamiliar Face Alerts keep you in the know when a stranger is on your property. Data is stored locally on the DVR's pre-installed hard disk drive (HDD) and never on the Night Owl® cloud.
Human Detection Technology Reduces False Alerts to your Smart Device
The 5MP HD Wired Spotlight cameras use artificial intelligence and advanced algorithms to detect human motion from up to 40 ft. away and send meaningful alerts. Real-time alerts are sent directly to your Smart Device, keeping you connected to your world. Advanced algorithms focus on human movement to reduce false alerts and save valuable hard drive space for recordings that matter. Real-time alerts notify you of human activity as soon as it happens.
Built-in Motion-Activated Spotlights
Stop trespassers in their tracks! Human motion activates the bright spotlight on these Wired home security cameras, adding an extra layer of security and protection. The bright built-in motion-activated spotlight wards off potential intruders, which further enhances your security coverage. You can control the lights from anywhere with our free remote viewing App.
L2 Color Boost® Technology with Night Vision
Hold off the darkness! With Night Owl’s L2 Color Boost® Technology your Wired Spotlight cameras continue recording in full-color as light fades to darkness. These home security cameras capture full-color video in low-light settings, only switching to Night Vision if necessary. The low-light (L2) sensors produce detailed full-color video even as light fades away. When the light fades to darkness, the Wired Spotlight cameras continue recording using black and white Night Vision with up to 100 ft. of visibility.
Remote Viewing with No Monthly Fees
Keep an eye on your world from anywhere in the world. Night Owl® makes remote viewing easy, and there are no monthly fees. Our free and exclusive Night Owl® App for iOS® and Android™ Smart Devices and Control Management Software (“CMS”) for a PC or Mac, are easily setup in less than 2 minutes. You can save videos and images directly to your Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Mac. Additionally, you can playback video footage from multiple cameras. Talk about convenient!
Expand your Coverage
Night Owl® offers several model numbers that allow you to expand your coverage. These models give you the ability to add additional cameras as your needs grow. This ensures you have eyes where you need them most. Completely customize your security coverage by adding to your system as your viewing needs change (depends on model). To maximize your security coverage, add Night Owl® CAM-2PK-C50XL, CAM-4PK-C50XL, CAM-2PK-C20XL, CAM-4PK-C20XL. The total number of wired cameras that can be added is determined by the number of channels, which varies by model.
View on your TV! Works with the Google Assistant
With the integration of Google Assistant, you can live stream your cameras to your TV in real-time using simple voice-activated commands. Integrate your Night Owl® Wired DVR with Google Assistant and use voice-activated commands to live stream your cameras to your TV in real-time. NOTE: Requires a TV utilizing Chromecast™ and a Google Home device.
Weather-Resistant Cameras for Indoor/Outdoor Use
Keep an eye on your world both indoors and outdoors. This flexibility provides your property with the coverage it needs. These Wired home security cameras are for use indoors/outdoors. They are weather-resistant to withstand moisture and dirt debris (placing the camera under an eave is recommended). The Wired Spotlight cameras have an operating temperature range of -4° F to 140° F.
Local Storage w/ Advanced Video Compression Technology
With a 2TB pre-installed hard drive and powerful video compression, this Wired DVR is a force to be reckoned with. Advanced video compression provides more efficient compression helping to save hard disk drive (“HDD”) space and enhance the remote viewing experience.The pre-installed 2TB HDD offers local storage and true 24/7 recording. Advanced video compression saves HDD space and bandwidth and boosts data transfer speeds. Automatic overwrite allows the HDD to keep recording once it becomes full. NOTE: DVR can support HDD’s up to 8TB.
Free 24/7 Technical Support, Available 365 Days a Year
At Night Owl®, our goal is to provide an unparalleled experience for any technical support required. We provide more assistance than any other security brand. Why call? Our support site has it all! An extensive library with support articles and videos is available on Night Owl’s support site. We provide Free 24/7 support, 365 days a year should you need more assistance. With tri-lingual phone support available (English, Spanish and French) and Live Chat, support is at your fingertips.
America's #1 Wired Video Security Brand
With cutting-edge technology and the consumers best interest at heart, Night Owl® is the #1 Wired Security Brand in the U.S.* Night Owl® offers the best value in the market by designing and engineering high-quality products for ease of use and affordability. Our security products help protect homes & businesses across the globe. We've got your world covered.
(1) Internet and Smart Device access requires a router and High-Speed Internet connection with a minimum 2 Mbps upload speed. If your DVR is not connected to the Internet, you will not be able to remotely view your system on your Smart Device or PC/Mac®. May require a free firmware update.
(2) The DVR is currently accessible on iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ running on 3G/4G Smart Devices. Push alerts currently available on Android™ and iOS®.
(3) Night Owl® does not charge any monthly fees to view or control your product over the Internet and/or Smart Device. Carrier fees and charges may apply.
(4) Night Owl® apps are free downloads compatible with Apple® and Android™ devices only. Compatibility at the time of manufacturing. Future Android™ and iOS® updates could affect the app experience.
(5) Do not recommend using the cameras in temperatures below -4°F or above 140°F. These cameras are weather-resistant, not waterproof. Not for use in direct exposure to water.
(6) Night Vision range up to 100 ft. under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera position.
(7) The cameras included with this system are not audio enabled.
(8) Recording capacity may vary. The size of your pre-installed hard drive will affect recording capabilities. Optimal recording based on using the lowest recording quality settings with one camera.
(9) Video streaming may be subject to interruptions or failures for reasons beyond Night Owl’s control, such as intermittent Wi-Fi or service provider outages.
(10) Night Owl® does not provide third-party monitored emergency notification or response.
(11) Never install or remove the HDD while the DVR is powered on. Opening the cover of the DVR may cause severe electrical shock.
(12) Human Detection Technology is only compatible with select models. Please refer to NightOwlSP.com for more information regarding compatibility.
(13) Images may vary.
(14) Accessing your Night Owl® device through Google Assistant™ requires a TV utilizing Chromecast™ and a Google Home device.
(15) Human Detection and Facial Recognition accuracy are affected by camera setup, distance of an image from a camera, and environmental conditions.
(16) Please check with county, city, and state privacy laws before using Human Detection and Facial Recognition.
(17) All features require ideal conditions to provide accurate results.
Disclaimer: Certain uses, publication and/or distribution of video/audio recordings from security cameras and/or audio devices are prohibited or restricted by federal, state and local laws. When enabling and/or using audio recording features with your hidden security camera, be sure to comply with the laws in your country, state, and locality. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. iPhone, iPad, Mac and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
ATTN CA RESIDENTS: WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov