16 Channel 5MP DVR with Human Detection Technology, 1 TB HDD and 12 Light Cameras - Brown Box
- 5MP (Megapixel) HD Wired Video Security DVR with 1TB Pre-Installed Hard Drive
- 5MP HD Wired Indoor/Outdoor Spotlight Cameras
- Built-in Motion-Activated Spotlights
- Human Detection Technology Reduces False Alerts to your Smart Device
- Remote Viewing with No Monthly Fees
- View on Your TV! Works with the Google Assistant
About this item
At 5MP, recordings are captured with clarity and precision. Night Owl’s 5MP (Megapixel) Wired Security System with Human Detection Technology and Motion-Activated Spotlights does just that. A built-in motion-activated spotlight activates anytime these 5MP HD Wired indoor outdoor security cameras sense human motion, adding an important layer of security to your world. The Human Detection Technology’s advanced algorithms detect human motion, thereby reducing false alerts to your Smart Device and saving hard drive space. There are absolutely no fees for storing recordings. Simply store the recordings on the 1TB hard drive that is pre-installed. The weather-resistant indoor outdoor security cameras generate 2.5 times more pixels than 1080p video resolution. Additionally, continue recording in full-color video even in low-light settings with L2Color Boost® Technology. As light fades, these cameras provide crisp and clear video in full-color only switching to Night Vision when necessary. Night Vision up to 100 ft. and wide-angle viewing provide great coverage for your business or home.
The Night Owl® HD Wired Security System includes a free remote viewing App for iOS® and Android™ Smart Devices. View on a PC or Mac with free computer software. Also, access to 24/7 technical support in English, Spanish and French, providing all the support you need, is free. Experience the quality, reliability, and excellent customer service of Night Owl® with our new 5MP system.
Night Owl's Wired World
Night Owl’s Wired technology uses a secure hardwired connection for true CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) and provides uninterrupted viewing and recording with no delays.
5MP HD Wired Spotlight Cameras
Human Detection Technology reduces false alerts to your Smart Device, which keeps you apprised of meaningful threats and saves hard drive space. Human motion triggers a bright built-in motion-activated LED spotlight on these Wired indoor outdoor security cameras which wards off trespassers. You can see intricate details with clarity and precision with 5MP(Megapixel)(2560pixels x 1944pixels) High Definition Cameras. Also, experience uninterrupted viewing and recording with no interference from nearby Wi-Fi devices. The Internet is only required for remote viewing and receiving alerts to a Smart Device. Lastly, these Wired cameras have Night Vision with up to 100 ft. of visibility to provide the coverage you need, day or night.
Built-in Motion-Activated Spotlights
The bright built-in motion-activated spotlight wards off potential intruders, which further enhances your security coverage. Human motion activates the bright spotlight on these Wired cameras, adding a much-needed layer of security and protection. You can control the lights from anywhere with our free remote viewing App. Turn the lights on and stop trespassers in their tracks!
Human Detection Technology Reduces False Alerts to your Smart Device
Advanced algorithms focus on human movement to reduce false alerts and save valuable hard drive space for important recordings. These 5MP HD Wired indoor outdoor security cameras use artificial intelligence and advanced algorithms to detect human motion from up to 40 ft. away and send meaningful alerts. Real-time alerts notify you of human activity as soon as it happens. The alerts are sent directly to your Smart Device, keeping you connected to your world.
L2 Color Boost® Technology with Night Vision
With Night Owl’s L2 Color Boost® Technology, your Wired Spotlight cameras continue recording in full-color as light fades to darkness. The cameras capture full-color video in low-light settings, only switching to Night Vision if necessary. The low-light (L2) sensors produce detailed full-color video even as light fades away. Hold off the darkness! When the light does fade to darkness, the cameras continue recording in black and white Night Vision with up to 100 ft. of visibility.
Remote Viewing with No Monthly Fees
Night Owl® makes remote viewing easy, and there are no monthly fees. Save videos and images directly to your Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Mac. The included free and exclusive Night Owl® App for iOS® and Android™Smart Devices and Control Management Software (“CMS”) for a PC or Mac, can be setup in less than 2 minutes. Additionally, you can playback video footage from multiple cameras. Now you can keep an eye on your world from anywhere in the world.
Expand your Coverage
Night Owl® offers several model numbers that allow you to expand your coverage. The total number of possible connected cameras is determined by the number of channels, which varies by model. Expandable models give you the ability to add more indoor outdoor security cameras as your needs grow. Completely customize your security coverage by adding to your system as your viewing needs change(depends on model). This ensures you have eyes where they are needed the most. Maximize your security coverage by adding Night Owl® CAM-2PK-C50XL, CAM-4PK-C50XL, CAM-2PK-C20XL or CAM-4PK-C20XL.
View on your TV! Works with the Google Assistant
Use voice-activated commands to live-stream your cameras to your TV in real-time. Integrate your Night Owl® Wired DVR with Google Assistant. With the integration of Google Assistant, you can live-stream the indoor outdoor security cameras to your TV in real-time using simple voice-activated commands. NOTE: Requires a TV utilizing Chromecast™ and a Google Home device.
Weather-Resistant Cameras for Indoor/Outdoor Use
These Wired cameras are for use indoors/outdoors. This flexibility provides your property with the coverage you need. The Wired Spotlight cameras have an operating temperature range of -4° F to 140° F. They are weather-resistant to withstand moisture and dirt debris (placing the camera under an eave is recommended). Keep an eye on your world both indoors and outdoors!
Local Storage w/ Advanced Video Compression Technology
With a 1TB pre-installed hard drive and powerful video compression, this Wired DVR is a force to be reckoned with. Advanced video compression provides more efficient video compression helping to save hard disk drive (“HDD”) space and enhance the remote viewing experience. The pre-installed 1TB HDD offers local storage and true 24/7 recording. Advanced video compression saves HDD space and bandwidth and boosts data transfer speeds. Automatic overwrite allows the HDD to keep recording once it becomes full. NOTE: DVR can support HDD’s up to 8TB.
24/7 Technical Support, Available 365 Days a Year
At Night Owl®, our goal is to provide an unparalleled experience for any technical support required. We provide more assistance than any other security brand. Why call? Our support site has it all! An extensive library with support articles and videos is available on Night Owl’s support site. We provide Free 24/7 support, 365 days a year should you need more assistance. With tri-lingual phone support available (English, Spanish and French) and Live Chat, support is at your fingertips.
America's #1 Wired Video Security Brand
With cutting-edge technology and the consumer's best interest at heart, Night Owl® is the #1 Wired Security Camera Brand in the U.S.* Night Owl® offers the best value in the market by designing and engineering high-quality products for ease of use and affordability. Our security products help protect homes & businesses across the globe. We’ve got your world covered.
(1) Internet and Smart Device access requires a router and High-Speed Internet connection with a minimum 2 Mbps upload speed. If your DVR is not connected to the Internet, you will not be able to remotely view your system on your Smart Device or PC/Mac®. May require a free firmware update.
(2) The DVR is currently accessible on iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ running on 3G/4G Smart Devices. Push alerts currently available on Android™ and iOS®.
(3) Night Owl® does not charge any monthly fees to view or control your product over the Internet and/or Smart Device. Carrier fees and charges may apply.
(4) Night Owl® apps are free downloads compatible with Apple® and Android™ devices only. Compatibility at the time of manufacturing. Future Android™ and iOS® updates could affect the app experience.
(5) Do not recommend using the cameras in temperatures below -4°F or above 140°F. These cameras are weather-resistant, not waterproof. Not for use in direct exposure to water.
(6) Night Vision range up to 100 ft. under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera position.
(7) The cameras included with this system are not audio enabled.
(8) Recording capacity may vary. The size of your pre-installed hard drive will affect recording capabilities. Optimal recording based on using the lowest recording quality settings with one camera.
(9) Video streaming may be subject to interruptions or failures for reasons beyond Night Owl’s control, such as intermittent Wi-Fi or service provider outages.
(10) Night Owl® does not provide third-party monitored emergency notification or response.
(11) Never install or remove the HDD while the DVR is powered on. Opening the cover of the DVR may cause severe electrical shock.
(12) Human Detection Technology is only compatible with select models. Please refer to NightOwlSP.com for more information regarding compatibility.
(13) Images may vary.
Disclaimer: Certain uses, publication and/or distribution of video/audio recordings from security cameras and/or audio devices are prohibited or restricted by federal, state and local laws. When enabling and/or using audio recording features with your hidden security camera, be sure to comply with the laws in your country, state, and locality. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. iPhone, iPad, Mac and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
ATTN CA RESIDENTS: WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov