4 Channel 1080p DVR with 4 Light Cameras and 1TB HDD - Brown Box
- 1080p Wired Video Security Camera System with 1TB Pre-Installed Hard Drive
- 4 x 1080p HD Wired Indoor/Outdoor Spotlight Cameras
- Built-in Motion-Activated Spotlights
- Real-Time Motion Alerts to your Smart Device
- Remote Viewing with No Monthly Fees
- View on Your TV! Works with the Google Assistant
About this item
Presenting Night Owl’s 1080p HD Wired security systems with Built-in Motion-Activated Spotlights. A built-in motion-activated spotlight activates anytime one of the 1080p HD Wired cameras senses motion, adding an extra layer of security to your world. At 1080p, recordings are captured with clarity and precision. This system includes 4 weather-resistant indoor/outdoor cameras with 1080p HD video resolution. The cameras continue recording in full-color video even in low-light settings with L2 Color Boost® Technology. As light fades, these cameras provide crisp and clear video in full-color only switching to Night Vision when necessary. With Night Vision up to 80 ft. and wide-angle viewing, the system provides extreme coverage for your home or business. Store your recordings without having to pay. Simply keep everything on the 1TB pre-installed hard drive.
Stay connected! The Night Owl® HD Wired Security System works alongside a free remote viewing App for iOS® and Android™ Smart Devices. You can view on a PC or Mac with our free computer software. Additionally, you have access to free 24/7 technical support in English, Spanish and French, providing the support you need. Experience the quality, reliability, and outstanding customer service of Night Owl® with our new 1080p security systems.
Night Owl's Wired World
Night Owl’s Wired technology uses a secure hardwired connection for true CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) and provides uninterrupted viewing and recording with no delays.
1080p HD Wired Spotlight Cameras
Motion triggers a bright built-in motion-activated LED spotlight on these Wired cameras which wards off trespassers. Each time motion is detected, a real-time motion alert is sent to your Smart Device, keeping you aware of potential threats. With no interference from Wi-Fi devices, you will experience uninterrupted viewing and recording. See every detail with clarity and precision with these 1080p (2MP) (1920 pixels x 1080 pixels) High Definition Cameras. The cameras have Night Vision with up to 80 ft. of visibility to provide the coverage you need. Lastly, the Internet is only required for remote viewing and receiving alerts to a Smart Device.
Built-in Motion-Activated Spotlights
Motion activates the bright spotlight on these Wired cameras, adding an extra layer of security and protection. Stop trespassers in their tracks! The bright built-in motion-activated spotlight wards off potential intruders, which enhances your property’s security coverage. Also, control the spotlights from anywhere using our free remote viewing App.
Real-Time Motion Alerts to your Smart Device
Ensure you are notified of potential threats, no matter where you find yourself. Receive a real-time motion alert to your Smart Device when motion is detected in the selected zone. The Night Owl® 1080p HD security system utilizes motion detection to alert you to potential threats. When an event is detected, you receive a real-time alert to your Smartphone Device. You can even save and share recordings and images from the App.
L2 Color Boost® Technology with Night Vision
With Night Owl’s L2 Color Boost® Technology, your Wired Spotlight cameras continue recording in full-color as light fades to darkness. Security systems with L2 Color Boost® Technology capture full-color video in low-light settings, and switch to Night Vision only if necessary. You can hold off the darkness! The low-light (L2) sensors produce detailed full-color video even as light fades away. When the light finally fades to darkness, these Wired Spotlight cameras record using black and white Night Vision with up to 80 ft. of visibility.
Remote Viewing with No Monthly Fees
It’s important to be able to keep an eye on your world from anywhere in the world. Our free Night Owl® App for iOS® and Android™ Smart Devices and Control Management Software (“CMS”) for a PC or Mac, are easily setup in under 2 minutes. Night Owl® makes remote viewing easy, and there are no monthly fees. Save images and video directly to your Smart Device, Mac or PC. Additionally, you can playback video footage from multiple cameras. Now that is convenient!
View on your TV! Works with the Google Assistant
Integrate the Night Owl® Wired DVR with your Google Assistant. Use voice-activated commands to live stream the cameras to your TV in real-time. The integration with Google Assistant lets you live stream your compatible security systems to your TV in real-time with simple voice-activated commands. NOTE: Requires a TV with Chromecast™ and a Google Home device.
Weather-Resistant Cameras for Indoor/Outdoor Use
These cameras help you keep a watchful eye on your world, both indoors and outdoors. This great flexibility provides your property with the coverage you require and desire. They are weather-resistant to withstand moisture and dirt debris (placing the camera under an eave is recommended). The Wired Spotlight cameras have an operating temperature range of -4° F to 140° F.
Local Storage w/ Advanced Video Compression Technology
Advanced video compression compresses the recordings for efficient storage on the hard disk drive (“HDD”). Rest assured you will always have secure access to your recordings. With a 1TB pre-installed hard drive and powerful video compression, this Wired DVR is a force to be reckoned with. Night Owl® security systems with a pre-installed HDD offer local storage and continuous 24/7 recording. Use the automatic overwrite feature to allow the HDD to keep recording once it becomes full. NOTE: DVR can support HDD’s up to 8TB.
24/7 Technical Support, Available 365 Days a Year
At Night Owl®, our goal is to provide an unparalleled experience for any technical support required. We provide more assistance than any other security brand. Why call? Our support site has it all! An extensive library with support articles and videos is available on Night Owl’s support site. We provide Free 24/7 support, 365 days a year should you need more assistance. With tri-lingual phone support available (English, Spanish and French) and Live Chat, support is at your fingertips.
America's #1 Wired Video Security Brand
With cutting-edge technology and the consumer's best interest at heart, Night Owl® is the #1 Wired Security Camera Brand in the U.S.* Night Owl® offers the best value in the market by designing and engineering high-quality products for ease of use and affordability. Our security products help protect homes & businesses across the globe. We’ve got your world covered.
(1) Internet and Smart Device access requires a router and High-Speed Internet connection with a minimum 2 Mbps upload speed. If your DVR is not connected to the Internet, you will not be able to remotely view your system on your Smart Device or PC/Mac®. May require a free firmware update.
(2) The DVR is currently accessible on iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ running on 3G/4G Smart Devices. Push alerts currently available on Android™ and iOS®.
(3) Night Owl® does not charge any monthly fees to view or control your product over the Internet and/or Smart Device. Carrier fees and charges may apply.
(4) Night Owl® apps are free downloads compatible with Apple® and Android™ devices only. Compatibility at the time of manufacturing. Future Android™ and iOS® updates could affect the app experience.
(5) Do not recommend using the cameras in temperatures below -4°F or above 140°F. These cameras are weather-resistant, not waterproof. Not for use in direct exposure to water.
(6) Night Vision range up to 100 ft. under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera position.
(7) The cameras included with this system are not audio enabled.
(8) Recording capacity may vary. The size of your pre-installed hard drive will affect recording capabilities. Optimal recording based on using the lowest recording quality settings with one camera.
(9) Video streaming may be subject to interruptions or failures for reasons beyond Night Owl’s control, such as intermittent Wi-Fi or service provider outages.
(10) Night Owl® does not provide third-party monitored emergency notification or response.
(11) Never install or remove the HDD while the DVR is powered on. Opening the cover of the DVR may cause severe electrical shock.
(12) Human Detection Technology is only compatible with select models. Please refer to NightOwlSP.com for more information regarding compatibility.
(13) Images may vary.
(14) Accessing your Night Owl® device through Google Assistant™ requires a TV utilizing Chromecast™ and a Google Home device.
Disclaimer: Certain uses, publication and/or distribution of video/audio recordings from security cameras and/or audio devices are prohibited or restricted by federal, state and local laws. When enabling and/or using audio recording features with your hidden security camera, be sure to comply with the laws in your country, state, and locality. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. iPhone, iPad, Mac and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
ATTN CA RESIDENTS: WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov