Costco Exclusive 2-PK 5MP PIR Cameras with 100ft Night Vision and 60ft of cable per camera
- 5MP (Megapixel) (2560 x 1944 pixels) High Definition Cameras
- 2.5 times more pixels than standard 1080p
- Stunning video quality with sharp definitive lines
About this item
- 5MP HD Wired Indoor/Outdoor Infrared Cameras
- Reduce False Alerts to your Smart Device
- L2 Color Boost® Technology with 100 ft. of Night Vision
- 85º Wide-Angle Viewing
- Includes 60 ft. of Camera Cable per Camera
- 24/7 Technical Support in English, Spanish and French
- Requires Compatible Night Owl® DVR – Sold Separately
5MP Extreme HD® Resolution
Smart Dual Sensor Technology with Real-Time Motion Alerts
- We are pleased to announce that Night Owl’s innovative technology combining visual and infrared detection in select security camera systems is now patented. On September 10, 2019, U.S. Patent No. 10,410,489 (entitled “Security Camera System”) was granted to Night Owl, confirming that Night Owl is a leading innovator in the security technology industry.
- System records only when necessary to conserve hard drive space and sends you alerts that matter
- Receive a real-time motion alert directly to your Smart Device when heat + motion are detected in the selected zone
These 5MP add-on cameras must be connected to a compatible Night Owl® DVR.
- Cameras will not function as stand-alone cameras
- Each camera includes a 60 ft. video/power cable to connect it to the DVR
- Cameras must be connected to a compatible Night Owl® DVR system
L2 Color Boost® Technology with Night Vision
Hold off the darkness! With Night Owl's L2 Color Boost® Technology your wired cameras will continue recording in full-color as light fades to darkness.
- Captures full-color video in low-light settings, only switching to Night Vision if necessary
- Low-light (L2) sensors produce detailed full-color video even as light fades away
- When the light fades to darkness, the wired cameras will continue recording using black and white Night Vision with up to 100 ft. of visibility
Wide Viewing Angle
- 85˚ field of view for enhanced coverage
- View a larger coverage area with fewer cameras
- Ensure you have every angled covered
Weather-Resistant Cameras for Indoor/Outdoor Use
Keep an eye on your world both indoors and outdoors. This flexibility provides your property with the coverage it needs.
- Weather-resistant to withstand moisture and dirt debris
- Equipped with 3-axis vandal-proof mounting bracket preventing exposure from potential intruders
- Cold climate capable down to -4° F
Vandal-Proof Camera Mounts
- Each camera is equipped with a 3-axis vandal-proof mounting bracket
- Cable runs directly through the center of the bracket into the wall or ceiling
- Helps prevent exposure that could attract potential intruders
24/7 Technical Support, Available 365 Days a Year
At Night Owl®, our goal is to provide an unparalleled experience for any technical support required. We provide more assistance than any other security brand.
- Why call? Our support site has it all!
- Extensive library with Support Articles and Videos available on Night Owl's support site
- Absolutely no monthly fees!
- Tri-lingual support available (English, Spanish and French)
America's #1 Wired Video Security Brand
With cutting-edge technology and the consumers best interest at heart, Night Owl® is the #1 Wired Security Brand in the U.S.* Night Owl® offers the best value in the market by designing and engineering high-quality products for ease of use and affordability. Our security products help protect homes & businesses across the globe. We've got your world covered.
(1) Do not recommend using the cameras in temperatures below -4°F or above 140°F. These cameras are weather-resistant, not waterproof. Not for use in direct exposure to water.
(2) Night Vision range up to 100 ft. under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera position.
(3) Cameras do not work independently and must be connected to a compatible DVR. These cameras are ONLY compatible with select models. These are NOT standalone cameras. Please refer to NightOwlSP.com for more information on compatibility.
(4) The cameras included with this system are not audio enabled.
(5) Video streaming may be subject to interruptions or failures for reasons beyond Night Owl’s control, such as intermittent Wi-Fi or service provider outages.
(6) Night Owl® does not provide third-party monitored emergency notification or response.
(7) Images may vary.
(8) We are pleased to announce that Night Owl’s innovative technology combining visual and infrared detection in select security camera systems is now patented. On September 10, 2019, U.S. Patent No. 10,410,489 (entitled “Security Camera System”) was granted to Night Owl, confirming that Night Owl is a leading innovator in the security technology industry.
Disclaimer: Certain uses, publication and/or distribution of video/audio recordings from security cameras and/or audio devices are prohibited or restricted by federal, state and local laws. When enabling and/or using audio recording features with your hidden security camera, be sure to comply with the laws in your country, state, and locality. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. iPhone, iPad, Mac andMac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
ATTN CA RESIDENTS: WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
*Cameras are compatible with C-841-PIR5MPN DVR