More Views


10PK of DIY CCTV Male & Female Power Connectors (DC) for CCTV Cables



10 Pack of DIY CCTV Power Connectors (DC) - comes with 5 male and 5 female adapters for a total of 5 DC Power connections

Product Reviews & Questions and Answers

What gauge wire should I be using ? Cables won't be any longer than 40 ft

Asked by: Medhass
The cabling used will depend on what type of system you have. If you have an analog or AHD system up to 1080p, you can use 24AWG cabling. If you one of our 3MP or 5MP systems, please use UL2 listed cabling. Thank you for choosing Night Owl!
Answered by: Customer Service
Date published: 2018-02-13

I AM MOUNTING A CAMERA 170 FT. AWAY AND I have 3 60 ft cables. I NEED 2 SETS OF CONNECTORS. What are the part numbers?

Asked by: DEE Nichols
Each add-on cable that we sell comes with the BNC-to-BNC connector to connect the yellow video portion of our BNC cables. The red power portions connect together with no adapter. Additionally, you may need to buy a camera power adapter to power this camera locally. When you go more than 60 ft out, you often run into power issues when the cameras power on the LEDs for Night Vision. Thank you for choosing Night Owl!
Answered by: Customer Service
Date published: 2018-02-12

The cables that I have are 100 ft but I need around 175-200 ft. I can't find no cables that long. Is there a connector I can buy to connect two 100 feet cables together?? 

Asked by: MeganW1992
If you install a camera further than 60 ft. from your DVR, Night Owl strongly recommends powering that camera with its own camera power adapter. If you wish to extend a camera beyond 180 ft., Night Owl recommends powering that camera locally (with an outlet closer to camera). As a general rule, cameras utilizing BNC cable can be installed up to 400 ft. from the DVR. If you need to go further than this, please buy one of our video baluns and use a single Ethernet cable run instead. Extension cables and video baluns are available at Thank you for choosing Night Owl!
Answered by: Customer Service
Date published: 2017-12-15

What gauge wire do you recommend for this?

Asked by: richip777
Please view the following link. Our analog systems use 27AWG. Our 720p and 1080p systems use 24AWG. All of our systems over 1080p use our Class 2 In-Wall rated cable. Thank you!
Answered by: Customer Service
Date published: 2017-10-24

what kind of connector does the green side of this adapter has? Do you have a picture of what it looks like?

Asked by: MARIOYE
Hi Marioye - The green part of these plugs is a pair of screw terminals (similar to the screw terminals you find on Phoenix connectors and compatible connectors).  The terminals are labelled + and -, and the orientation assumes that the inside of the barrel (the barrel 'tip' in the language of most barrel connectors) is +. Hope that helps, Reid
Answered by: reidmefirst
Date published: 2017-10-24
  • y_2018, m_2, d_18, h_21CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.7
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_DIY-DCMF5, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_nightowl